Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, only because you need to have everything at 100%, including everything in your gallery and achievements (except General #16 - that is the bonus ending). If you still need to complete General achievement #2, please attach your save so we can fix that for you.
Turns out I just needed Suspicion and Jealousy both at 5. If I was a completionist I would go for 100% achievements but I don't have the energy to go back through every event and change the angle for photographic memory. I got the harem ending I wanted. Thanks for giving me an answer though.

Reactions: Sycho

xtrey

Aug 14, 2018
Hey Guys, im sure this has been discussed several times but I ask this question once more cause I can't find a solution.

Does anyone know why I can't start the scene with Veronica where she dropped her panties while doing the housework.

She made the mess and I have her Pantie in my inventory. If I Force her doing the housework i just can say Spank or Drop the panties again. No possibility see her naked doing this.

Btw. sry for my English its not my main language.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey Guys, im sure this has been discussed several times but I ask this question once more cause I can't find a solution.

Does anyone know why I can't start the scene with Veronica where she dropped her panties while doing the housework.

She made the mess and I have her Pantie in my inventory. If I Force her doing the housework i just can say Spank or Drop the panties again. No possibility see her naked doing this.

Btw. sry for my English its not my main language.
Tell her to go around without panties. Tell her to do housework. Check that she's doing housework.

hujinuku

Dec 30, 2018
Help, I'm stucked at 93% in general (100% on all characters) and i can't do the "it's impossible to choose" ending. Any1 knows the problem? thankyou

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Help im stuck on the 3rd task on ashley scary movie also despite meeting all the side characters. It says i havnt ??????? Ive tried umpteen times ?????any help much appreciated....

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Help im stuck on the 3rd task on ashley scary movie also despite meeting all the side characters. It says i havnt ??????? Ive tried umpteen times ?????any help much appreciated....
Finish all other achievements and then post your save.. I'm gonna unlock them for your.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Finish all other achievements and then post your save.. I'm gonna unlock them for your.
Hi thanks ive done everything else, At the risk of sounding stupid, but how do i send you the save game file, Do I just attach the entire save game folder??????

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes