highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Here is your fixed save file... Finish Ashley's dream and then make sure Claire's suspicious and Ashley's jealous points are 5 or higher to unlock the harem ending.
Confused ...Nothings changed the same items are still un ticked deleted original save that i sent you and replaced it with this file and its all still the same..tried to meet the other woman and doesnt up date??????

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Confused ...Nothings changed the same items are still un ticked deleted original save that i sent you and replaced it with this file and its all still the same..tried to meet the other woman and doesnt up date??????
Are you sure you load my save file and not one of yours? Because in my save file you already met the the other girls.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Try this save.. Here I manually unlocked the girls.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Try this save.. Here I manually unlocked the girls.
Great thanks now what do i need to do to get the third item under scary movie.. once ive done that ive got all ticked.... then just need to sort out jealousy ans suspicion...can i still do that at his far into the game...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Great thanks now what do i need to do to get the third item under scary movie.. once ive done that ive got all ticked.... then just need to sort out jealousy ans suspicion...can i still do that at his far into the game...
Unlocked the missing Ashley achievement for you..

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
please tell me i havnt been trying to finish this for that scene with veronica then wake up ??????
Doh finally realised when i downloaded your save it dropped my jealousy and suspicion back to under 5 again...just re done it and got the final ending....thanks for all your help.....any recomendations on what to do next???? I only play completed ...cant be arsed waiting for updates????

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Doh finally realised when i downloaded your save it dropped my jealousy and suspicion back to under 5 again...just re done it and got the final ending....thanks for all your help.....any recomendations on what to do next???? I only play completed ...cant be arsed waiting for updates????
For now the game is complete.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Question to all here: Bar for the incest patch is there any differance between the version here and the on steam ?.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Question to all here: Bar for the incest patch is there any differance between the version here and the on steam ?.
The only differences between the two is the Steam/Patreon versions include a few bug fixes and some of the languages that weren't in the release available here (ex: Spanish language).

Reactions: dark1

Vulk

Jul 23, 2017
I really appreciate the fact that you have to take your time to get content. This game is well made, but i just found an "error". I went from "Ashley which kiss me sometimes" to ashley and her friend that are jerking me of. Nice leap forward lol.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes