MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
And so about the MOTH game and translation of various languages, including the Polish language, which person was responsible for it, maybe you could convince her that maybe in the new game she could also do translations into different languages as it was with MOTH. I would be very grateful if, like in MOTH, I could play it in my own language. Best regards.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
Notice little bug in the game that when need to move clock like yesterday then game does not let you save at least on that 1 hour when moved clock backward

hoanghoian

Aug 28, 2019
help me Masquerade of Debby, i can't search google and how to "try to find out more
about the A.I.S.A. project" of Angel when i finish Mom/Claire

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Notice little bug in the game that when need to move clock like yesterday then game does not let you save at least on that 1 hour when moved clock backward
I set the time one our back and forward and had no issues with saving nor with loading.
help me Masquerade of Debby, i can't search google and how to "try to find out more
about the A.I.S.A. project" of Angel when i finish Mom/Claire
Did you pick up the coin in the police station after you talked with Debby?

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
can anyone please provide the final walkthrough. For ashley it says I missed something. Please help

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
yes and I got 10 points deducted
If you know where Masquerade is (because you should've googled it) visit it at 0:00 - 4:00 Friday or Saturday. Answer Observing From Back Room and Young Shy Girl when prompted. If you've already used your token you'll have to walk around at night and buy a new one from the shady dude for 1000$. For the A.I.S.A. project you have to visit Claire's room (your Mom's room if you're playing the incest version) at 20:00 and read her diary and then deliver her briefcase to her the next day and then google Dr. Russo. If you can't do any of these things it's a bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can anyone please provide the final walkthrough. For ashley it says I missed something. Please help
There's probably an item you need to unlock one of Ashley's endings. Visit the drug store at the shopping mall. If you've already done that, please attach your save.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, only because you need to have everything at 100%, including everything in your gallery and achievements (except General #16 - that is the bonus ending). If you still need to complete General achievement #2, please attach your save so we can fix that for you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here. help me.
You forgot to pick up the token she dropped on the floor when you bumped into her. Change the time to 10am and go back to the police station. You'll see it on the floor. Then use the Google app in the phone.

token.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
here. help me.
You forgot to pick up the token she dropped on the floor when you bumped into her. Change the time to 10am and go back to the police station. You'll see it on the floor. Then use the Google app in the phone.

View attachment 443012
The same as Sycho I had no problem picking up the token at the police station and to google for the location.

I used the cheat app to change the day back to Friday.

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes