kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
How do i find the guy that "roams the streets at night"?
Literally walk from any place to any place between 18:00 and 05:00. You just need a bit of luck (the alternative encounter is the thug). Also he won't show up if you don't have enough money.

FireMeUp

Jan 3, 2019
I went through the walk through and I can't trigger Ashley come and sleep in my room after she has watched the horror movie with me. I also have 30 love and 15 arousal points with. Any suggestions?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I went through the walk through and I can't trigger Ashley come and sleep in my room after she has watched the horror movie with me. I also have 30 love and 15 arousal points with. Any suggestions?
Don't use the walkthrough - it is outdated and thanks to the build-in hint system not needed anymore.

For Ashley:
Go to sleep, close your door, and wear pants.

Reactions: FireMeUp

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
is this forum still active? because I will play again this game from beginning while waiting for my other fav game

does any one have completed WT?? I mean a easy to understand WT without difficulty

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Getting acquainted - Valerie, Kathy, Cassie, Linda, Megan - marked as uncompleted, but i already met all of above.
Bug?

chucky2018

Oct 9, 2019
What should I do after watching the news? It says find a superhero. Where? The dialogues with Debby are not progressing in any way. Watched the passage, there is not clear. Tell me guys please.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What should I do after watching the news? It says find a superhero. Where? The dialogues with Debby are not progressing in any way. Watched the passage, there is not clear. Tell me guys please.
Take the taxi to Neon at midnight (but don't go inside) then walk home from there.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes