Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
after the events with Diane in the Elevator at 16:30. It says we need to talk to the landlady after dinner. At 19:00 with the landlady there is no such dialogue. Help please
Could you attach your save, please?

h1joputas

Oct 11, 2018
Guys, a little help, please...
I'm stuck on the Amy/Veronica path. I can't get the different dialog in the cab (where Veronica mentions she likes Amy) and I don't think that I can fix the bug using the cheat menu from the 1.02 version I downloaded.
I searched on the thread too, but apparently everyone one who was able to solve the problem has a different version of the game than mine.
What should I do?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys, a little help, please...
I'm stuck on the Amy/Veronica path. I can't get the different dialog in the cab (where Veronica mentions she likes Amy) and I don't think that I can fix the bug using the cheat menu from the 1.02 version I downloaded.
I searched on the thread too, but apparently everyone one who was able to solve the problem has a different version of the game than mine.
What should I do?
Attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the link works, but the download limit is reached for the file ... with a little work you can download it

when opening the link look in the adressbar ...
Change /uc?id=1AVY1JYeFkZQZnEsEcP0kKso7fyrlkP5o&export=download
to this /open?id=1AVY1JYeFkZQZnEsEcP0kKso7fyrlkP5o&export

from there you can add it to you google drive and generate a copie of the file what you can download without a prob
thx for the help and the tip

Reactions: sc69

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Any link for walkthrough for the last version?
The walkthrough is pretty much obsolete and obviously outdated as well. I would recommend using the in-game hint system and only refer to the walkthrough for at least the dates with the girls. Any other tips you need, or if you're stuck on something, just ask. :)

Reactions: vp8396

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
do the authors of the game Man of the House have new projects? and where can I download them ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I beat the game but some of my achievements appear bugged. tried to save edit but couldn't figure out what I needed to change. any help? it's just the ones for meeting the minor NPCs.
Well, I can fix the save for you, as far as the 5 characters in the game that you've already met, even though the achievements say you haven't. You did say that you
tried to save edit
, and that may have bugged your save since I don't know where you were as far as achievements or stats go.. If you have a clean save that wasn't altered, it would be a lot easier to fix for you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
do the authors of the game Man of the House have new projects? and where can I download them ?
Yes, and right now, there isn't a download as of yet. The game is still being developed/worked on right now. But there should be a playable demo soon.

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, i can't complete the Ashley achievement... I need to open the third scene of Happily after all... Why i couldn't? Could you help me?

jaydillah

Oct 28, 2018
Well, I can fix the save for you, as far as the 5 characters in the game that you've already met, even though the achievements say you haven't. You did say that you , and that may have bugged your save since I don't know where you were as far as achievements or stats go.. If you have a clean save that wasn't altered, it would be a lot easier to fix for you.
oh sorry, I didn't actually change anything in the save. I just opened it in a save editor and couldn't figure out what variables to change, so it's unaltered.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
oh sorry, I didn't actually change anything in the save. I just opened it in a save editor and couldn't figure out what variables to change, so it's unaltered.
No problem. As long as you didn't make any changes to your save, then you should be good to go. Here is your fixed save back.

Reactions: jaydillah

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, i can't complete the Ashley achievement... I need to open the third scene of Happily after all... Why i couldn't? Could you help me?
You more than likely need to go to the drug store to buy an item you need to unlock her 3rd ending. If you already have it in your inventory, go to bed and think about your future. Then click on Ashley and you see a 3rd option unlocked. If not, please attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.

Reactions: Humbert79
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes