Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Anyone know what the 16th achieve for the MC is?
It's the bonus ending. But in order to play it, you need all of the other achievements at 100% (including everything in the gallery - pic, scenes, videos and collectables). Claire's suspicion stat and Ashley's jealousy stat also needs to be at 5 (max).

Varaum

Oct 24, 2019
It's the bonus ending. But in order to play it, you need all of the other achievements at 100% (including everything in the gallery - pic, scenes, videos and collectables). Claire's suspicion stat and Ashley's jealousy stat also needs to be at 5 (max).
how to up Claire's suspicion stat ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
all my animated scenes don't work so i cant progress in the story, even the main menu doesnt play
Download and install the , then try reloading the game.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
all my animated scenes don't work so i cant progress in the story, even the main menu doesnt play
1 Page:
Support: "If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the separate webm codes (whatever you prefer)."

By the way, the link "Installation & Troubleshooting Guide" no longer works

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Eh, 9GB for this is a bit much.
If you're downloading the CG thinking it's going to make a difference in your game, then yeah.. it is a bit too much. I mean my gawd, you'd think people could read, but I guess that's not a requirement for some.. :cautious:

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
You more than likely need to go to the drug store to buy an item you need to unlock her 3rd ending. If you already have it in your inventory, go to bed and think about your future. Then click on Ashley and you see a 3rd option unlocked. If not, please attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.
Thank you, i got it now, and i completed the Ashley achievement, and now i doscoverd that i need again an achievement to complete the game. The n. 16 ot the MP... It says not discovered yet... What is, can you help me again?

ManKaNoRz

Nov 4, 2019
hello bros.... is there a thread for game system req??? cuz I want to know if my laptop can support the game Adventure ls of Willy D and Dark Magic... my laptop is I guess semi wooden....

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes