vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I've only recently stumbled across this site and I am absolutely loving it!

On Topic : I've not played many games like this, at all. This is the first one I found on here and I started playing about 2 days ago. I've put around 10 hours in now (didn't see the walkthrough and the game froze ONCE on the rooftop after playing for a few hours)

First of all, the option to choose if it's family or step-family is small yet so big. The game is fantastic! The characters, graphics and story are amazing. Without a walkthrough or help I'd never finish it, for sure! It's challenging but some things a little too challenging, but that might also just be because I didn't see the achievements menu, nor the picture menu. I was just playing it, trying to figure out how to get stuff done.

I couldn't figure out how to progress with Veronica and "mom". I thought I was nearly done with Ashley only to find that I had like half the pictures available. I used to game hardcore and when I had stuff I needed to do my head would be constantly with the game, thinking of what to do and how I was going to do it. This game brought that out again. I've barely slept since I started it (3.5 and 4.5 hours).

I really love NEARLY everything in and about this game. The only problem I have with this game is that there's not enough to fap to. Abrupt stops can be teasing and nice but this is too much imo. There's just not much actual sex going on, it's mostly just tease (as far as I've experienced).

I honestly can't wait for more content and I'll deffo put this on my watch list!

PS. I'm new to this, suggestions for other games like this are very much appreciated!
Check Popular Games section. Very similar gameplay, but not so good games, you can find in Big Brother and School Love Cousins.

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
What do I do with Veronica shorts?
What should I do about my mom?
I have not made any progress

Last edited:

Manzoula-Man

Oct 18, 2017
Guys help. I cant get to see mom's laptop. At 8 pm her room is locked. Also i cant work out with her even if i have the work out outfit.

I can't reward |Veronica, i dont get the choice. I get only to spank her and take her clothes. Also no progress on Sophia and Amy. I talked to amy at the club, then nothing. I took the pictures from Ashley with Sophia choosing bikinis, then nothing.

If anyone knows what to do, please help

Aug 13, 2017
How to find Neon
finding neon needs a few things done. first you have to have got Veronica to work for you then go to mall buy the maid outfit. (make sure she has already done all three work areas before so you get trophy) give her the maid outfit in her room she will stop working for you. then go to the Gym stay there till Veronica shows 15:00 go to reception watch scene. leave go on phone gooble neon you can now go there after she's changing to go out...etc...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Guys help. I cant get to see mom's laptop. At 8 pm her room is locked. Also i cant work out with her even if i have the work out outfit.

I can't reward |Veronica, i dont get the choice. I get only to spank her and take her clothes. Also no progress on Sophia and Amy. I talked to amy at the club, then nothing. I took the pictures from Ashley with Sophia choosing bikinis, then nothing.

If anyone knows what to do, please help
Take a shower at 19:30.
Follow the hours, is a easy way

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes