saman62

Oct 17, 2017
Well, how about someone who you haven't talked? For example follow Veronica and see if you find someone you haven't met before. Wander around, follow people, talk to them. And finding Neon is also tied to certain event in game, so...
I've been a little guy in the past
They just said they should find a card in the car! I'm not sure.

daiou

Apr 28, 2017
I havent gotten any of Veronica's achievements open. Only thing I have seen is when I drank coffee in the morning she came to blackmail me. Can anyone help me what the next step is to progress with Veronica?

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
I havent gotten any of Veronica's achievements open. Only thing I have seen is when I drank coffee in the morning she came to blackmail me. Can anyone help me what the next step is to progress with Veronica?
Go to his room at 23 o'clock.
Then sleep until midnight at 3:00, he calls you

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How to find Neon
Before, Veronica needs to do all the chores in normal clothes, and then MC needs to give her the maid's clothes at 12.00hrs on Saturday in her room, after MC needs to go to the Healthy Club and hear the conversation between Amy and Veronica, in this way open the Neon Club. :):)

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
Before, Veronica needs to do all the chores in normal clothes, and then MC needs to give her the maid's clothes at 12.00hrs on Saturday in her room, after MC needs to go to the Healthy Club and hear the conversation between Amy and Veronica, in this way open the Neon Club. :):)
I did everything

Virikas

Donor
Oct 17, 2017
I've only recently stumbled across this site and I am absolutely loving it!

On Topic : I've not played many games like this, at all. This is the first one I found on here and I started playing about 2 days ago. I've put around 10 hours in now (didn't see the walkthrough and the game froze ONCE on the rooftop after playing for a few hours)

First of all, the option to choose if it's family or step-family is small yet so big. The game is fantastic! The characters, graphics and story are amazing. Without a walkthrough or help I'd never finish it, for sure! It's challenging but some things a little too challenging, but that might also just be because I didn't see the achievements menu, nor the picture menu. I was just playing it, trying to figure out how to get stuff done.

I couldn't figure out how to progress with Veronica and "mom". I thought I was nearly done with Ashley only to find that I had like half the pictures available. I used to game hardcore and when I had stuff I needed to do my head would be constantly with the game, thinking of what to do and how I was going to do it. This game brought that out again. I've barely slept since I started it (3.5 and 4.5 hours).

I really love NEARLY everything in and about this game. The only problem I have with this game is that there's not enough to fap to. Abrupt stops can be teasing and nice but this is too much imo. There's just not much actual sex going on, it's mostly just tease (as far as I've experienced).

I honestly can't wait for more content and I'll deffo put this on my watch list!

PS. I'm new to this, suggestions for other games like this are very much appreciated!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes