Aug 13, 2017
Guys help. I cant get to see mom's laptop. At 8 pm her room is locked. Also i cant work out with her even if i have the work out outfit.

I can't reward |Veronica, i dont get the choice. I get only to spank her and take her clothes. Also no progress on Sophia and Amy. I talked to amy at the club, then nothing. I took the pictures from Ashley with Sophia choosing bikinis, then nothing.

If anyone knows what to do, please help
you can workout with all three on sat at 8:00 but if you want private with mom A) you need to be advanced in her arc first (you need to sleep naked and leave door open until she watches you jerk off). then go to roof at 6 am chose does she need any help not you want to join her. this will start a private session only after will her door be open at 20:00

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I take the shower but still the room is locked
MC take a shower for increase Arousal, the door will open, 22.00hrs. for look Mom, for hear the talk with Her and Ashley and with Aunt too, the door open 20.00hrs in the last version and MC need with everything done and Mom with necessary points for open the door and see the end of this version. Good Luck. :):)

saman62

Oct 17, 2017
you can workout with all three on sat at 8:00 but if you want private with mom A) you need to be advanced in her arc first (you need to sleep naked and leave door open until she watches you jerk off). then go to roof at 6 am chose does she need any help not you want to join her. this will start a private session only after will her door be open at 20:00
I did the steps of the mother to the part after going to the room after the wine and massage.
What should I do now?

Manzoula-Man

Oct 18, 2017
How i make her to watch me jerk off? I only get her to see me naked while sleeping

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
So far it seems they are reviewing the games dmd is back on, but title of game is gone and so are any previews.
Yeah apparently things okay. I was just scared they blocking everyone. Thats like half of the games on here
What really look like, that happened, is from now on the games can't put the word incest, in the game. We can wait.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes