Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No, they didn't say that.
We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.

Yet in the post they say they would allow Game of thrones.... it has rape (non-consensual sex), has incest in it which is specifically a large story line behind it and much much more than they said they don't allow... please reconcile that with your interpretations of their statement. most are accepting that that they listed those specifically and if they can not be distinguished from non-consensual sex it's chopping block time, but if it's consensual then it's not. The reason people are thinking that way is the use of Game of thrones that is something they would allow.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex.
do not allow incest, do not allow necrophilia, do not allow fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
do not allow incest, do not allow necrophilia, do not allow fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex
ok then they have to take any game down that involves mind control (non incest), they have to take down anything that involves heavy bdsm.... including leather play too broad... you are adding words into a very badly worded sentence. that can not be reconcile the other comment that a GAME OF THRONES like story would be allowed. that is the contradiction and the loop hole. as GoT style stories have bloody killings, raping, incest and many other things that are non-consensual yet it's allowed. please reconcile your thoughts with that statement further down and you will find you can't.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ok then they have to take any game down that involves mind control (non incest), they have to take down anything that involves heavy bdsm.... including leather play too broad... you are adding words into a very badly worded sentence. that can not be reconcile the other comment that a GAME OF THRONES like story would be allowed. that is the contradiction and the loop hole. as GoT style stories have bloody killings, raping, incest and many other things that are non-consensual yet it's allowed. please reconcile your thoughts with that statement further down and you will find you can't.
I'm just transcribing what Patreon's page says not adding any word. If you want to give it another interpretation, OK. But what it says textually is that they are not going to allow those fetishes. And later they say they will review cases of incest and rape.
But nowhere they say that those fetishes are allowed if they are consensual.

Manzoula-Man

Oct 18, 2017
go help her with the yoga when you can't touch her yet that should give you an increase in the arc and keep doing the door thing when you sleep it takes a while to happen
She doesn't accept any help with her yoga. She only tells me to do yoga with her at Saturday even if i have full work out stats (15)

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
I have everthing at 100% except for Amy. She has only 50% and it says that only the photographic memories are missing. i have 12% of the photos
Once you've done the event at the club, you just need to go to bed to get the rest. I don't know whether it has to be done the same night.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
that is the contradiction and the loop hole. as GoT style stories have bloody killings, raping, incest and many other things that are non-consensual yet it's allowed. please reconcile your thoughts with that statement further down and you will find you can't.
They changed the rules, we don't, we're going to play what we like. No rules. ;);):)

jinuchiha

Oct 19, 2017
I tries looking at the output log and it says

DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory 'C:\Users\(name here)\Downloads\Man of the house v0.5.8 (extra)\savegames' not found.
at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles (System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.DirectoryInfo:GetFiles ()
at manofthehouse.DataController.GetLastSaveIndex () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at InitController.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory 'C:\Users\(name here)\Downloads\Man of the house v0.5.8 (extra)\savegames' not found.
at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles (System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at manofthehouse.DataController.GetLastSaveIndex () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Sorry m8 cant help you there since i havet dealt with that issue. I suggest you to wait a little till whether @Carlo S or @Faerin comes on, they will find solution.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

That's pretty weird, since v.0.5.8 doesn't store savegames there.
Are you sure this is the original version?
If that's the case, you could try creating the directory manually and see it it works.

Edit: ah good, have fun!

jinuchiha

Oct 19, 2017
That's pretty weird, since v.0.5.8 doesn't store savegames there.
Are you sure this is the original version?
If that's the case, you could try creating the directory manually and see it it works.

Edit: ah good, have fun!
I tried pasting the savegames folder to the folder in appdata but still doesn't work,but atleast the game runs now x'D
might try finding the cause later.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes