MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
missing the selfie from Ash after babydoll in achievements. Veronica the 2 after scrub the floor & how to get Mom's last special stat point,

LukeNewton

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys, I'm just looking for anyone who has created a walkthrough for 0.5.8 in the same style as faerin's walkthroughs. His documents are formatted very well so its a shame that the latest official walkthrough is a whole update behind, and that it doesn't outline specific methods of gathering achievements. Any suggestions?

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
missing the selfie from Ash after babydoll in achievements. Veronica the 2 after scrub the floor & how to get Mom's last special stat point,
For the last Ashley selfie, you need to go to the health club at 2pm and talk to Sophia every day until you get 5 points for her, then be in the foyer at 12pm on Saturday.
For Veronica, if you're talking about the second achievement then you can only get it if you haven't already given her the maid outfit. You have to watch her do the other two chores in her regular clothes. For the fourth achievement, watch her do the other two chores in the maid outfit.
For Mom, I'm not certain what the last special point is. Are you missing anything else for her?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added official walkthrough thanks to an anon who didn't want to be named. Love you anon <3

Reactions: atlas114

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
For the last Ashley selfie, you need to go to the health club at 2pm and talk to Sophia every day until you get 5 points for her, then be in the foyer at 12pm on Saturday.
For Veronica, if you're talking about the second achievement then you can only get it if you haven't already given her the maid outfit. You have to watch her do the other two chores in her regular clothes. For the fourth achievement, watch her do the other two chores in the maid outfit.
For Mom, I'm not certain what the last special point is. Are you missing anything else for her?
Just that for mom. As for Veronica, I've done those. It didn't give me achievements though. Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes