bobcharl

Jun 1, 2017
I can't seem to get the winetricks starting to see the text. Could you help?
Once you went into winetricks, did you install corefonts? This adds the core windows fonts into the wine container so that they are available to the game (since it doesn't use it's own fonts, it just uses standard windows ones)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks for the picture, even worried about some games, at least we can expect good news without worrying very much. The game must go on. All of them. View attachment 29010
The reflection in the water is a great touch for realism.
Well, reflection is good, but refraction seems to be missing completely, like the tub is empty and reflection is coming from a thin sheet of glass or something similar. It's better, but still not really looking like water to me. I'm just trying to be objective and maybe helpful here, not saying that it's no good.
But, if adding refraction is too much work or render time, then soapy opaque or cloudy water would look more realistic to me. That's just me, I guess. I'm kind of a neat freak when it comes to reflections, refractions and other optical effects. Things just don't look like that in the water.

Maybe this DAZ 3D thread could help with the matter:

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT
S

supremebull

Guys i can't open moms room at 20:00 cuz it's locked, what am i not doing or doing wrong? cuz of it i can't progress with her

yox22

Jul 25, 2017
Guys i can't open moms room at 20:00 cuz it's locked, what am i not doing or doing wrong? cuz of it i can't progress with her
Same for me 40 arousal and 40 heart with mom but door is locked at 20:00, don't know why, always locked with shower at 19h30 and yoga scene finished...I don't understand

S

supremebull

Just did it, got the achievement but still locked :/ got 2/4 unlocked with her

S

supremebull

Ok i got it, she needs to watch you masturbate first, next time you should be able to enter the room

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I like the game, but holy f*ck what is this alarm from the clock? RIP headphone user.
So you also want to go to the mall or the supermarket and buy a hammer to smash that damn thing? I thought I was the only one! XD

Maybe @Faerin can tone it done a bit?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
So you also want to go to the mall or the supermarket and buy a hammer to smash that damn thing? I thought I was the only one! XD

definetly not. This alarm sound is the only thing I find really anoying about this game. My solution, deactivate soundeffects. So yeah, all the other fine sound editing made by faerin goes to the waste too. But this is the prise. I wish there was an option, to deactivate only some soundeffects.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I like the game, but holy f*ck what is this alarm from the clock? RIP headphone user.
I agree we need way to turn that alarm off.

definetly not. This alarm sound is the only thing I find really anoying about this game. My solution, deactivate soundeffects. So yeah, all the other fine sound editing made by faerin goes to the waste too. But this is the prise. I wish there was an option, to deactivate only some soundeffects.
@Junky0815 @a1fox3 @Caligula @Techn0magier
In that case you'll be happy to know that in v0.6.0 you will be able to buy a brand new alarm clock at the electronics store!
Btw, any good ideas for wakeup sounds? ;)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes