cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Sorry, I'm not trying to be dense. There is no tutorial that I can see. I start a new game, enter in my names, go through about 12 slides, and then I am in game. Does the tutorial continue for the first game day or something?
yes, the first day is the tutorial.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
We're 2000 pages in so it's probably been brought up many times and I know one ending does show a bump, but is there a general list of the endings/who becomes pregnant where?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I'm coming back to this after having gotten a new computer. I'm stuck with Veronica's tooltip being "I"m sure I can spice things up with these new toys" but I don't know how to do it. When I go in and give her a reward at 2300 it's not giving me the option to use the toys like the walkthrough says it should.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
en I go in and give her a reward at 2300 it's not giving me the option to use the toys like the walkthrough says it should.
To use the toys, you have to first get her to do a chore, and then check up on her, and take her to your room. Then you can use the toys. That is roughly 12.30 ish.

The stuff at 23.00 is making her relax for work, and you don't need the toys for that per se.

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I can't get the last ending for Ashely (Impossible to choose) to trigger. I got suspicion and jealousy to 5 and have everything else in the game complete but this. Any help or ideas on what I might be missing?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
last one before i hit 90:
Took a look at your save posted above it's fine just follow the hints, she does stall at 90 submission until the confrontation with the meat head in the gym once you beat him go into the sauna and meet up with her you will fail the first time, back in the men's locker room take the out of order sign off the vending machine.
Following day, 16:00 sauna use the sign with the sauna door enter the sauna and enjoy the scene
Sorry for the late reply RL got in the way

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes