Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
One question that I dare not ask on Steam but is the steam version the cut down non incest version or is it uncut?
The Steam version does not have incest, but you can add it manually after adding the game to the library. I think it will work.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Faerin just the idea that you did a Steam release is simply insane and I am happy to say that I used up a Steam card that I had won at work for this game!

Even pirates eventually pay up.

One question that I dare not ask on Steam but is the steam version the cut down non incest version or is it uncut?
You can use the patch from . It will still work with the Steam version.

Reactions: Hybris

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Go to bed and think about your future another scene will be unlocked called Impossible to Choose, but to complete this Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion need to be at 5
You will get that by doing Saturday morning yoga and alternating between Claire and Veronica
It does not show the option "Impossible to Choose".
In previous versions of the game it did show the option.
Attach video file.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Doesn't look like there's a handy small update, would anyone say that the Christmas update is worth downloading again? I haven't played the game yet but still have the previous complete version downloaded.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sure. No problem. Here
There's a few things you still need to do before you can do the bonus ending. You'll need to complete General achievements #9, #10 and #11.

For #9, go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.
For #10 and #11, you'll need an "alternative payment" from the pizza MILF and you'll need to work with Fitness Babe at level 3.

So you will need to do pizza deliveries for Pam and work at the health club.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Doesn't look like there's a handy small update, would anyone say that the Christmas update is worth downloading again? I haven't played the game yet but still have the previous complete version downloaded.
That depends on if you want to play the Christmas special again. There hasn't been any new scenes or renders added to it and it's the same as it was back in version 1.0.0 (which was the last version that had the Christmas special included).

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
There's a few things you still need to do before you can do the bonus ending. You'll need to complete General achievements #9, #10 and #11.

For #9, go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.
For #10 and #11, you'll need an "alternative payment" from the pizza MILF and you'll need to work with Fitness Babe at level 3.

So you will need to do pizza deliveries for Pam and work at the health club.
#09 - I remember that I already did it and got a cosplay card. Do I have to do it again? Apparently, yes.
#10 and #11 - I did not remember that they were crucial to unlock that option. I'm sorry.

Thanks for the help.

Did you edit the save? Perhaps you have changed something that does not need to be changed.
No. I only activate cheats from smartphone.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
#09 - I remember that I already did it and got a cosplay card. Do I have to do it again? Apparently, yes.
#10 and #11 - I did not remember that they were crucial to unlock that option. I'm sorry.

Thanks for the help.

No. I only activate cheats from smartphone.
Yeah you will because you may have gotten a question or two incorrect since the achievement for it isn't showing (which is "Movie buff").

And you're welcome. :)

Reactions: tatomcm80

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
From the details in the OP there doesn't seem to be any new content, just language changes and an alternative way to access a christmas add on that was previously released...am I incorrect, is there actually new content?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
From the details in the OP there doesn't seem to be any new content, just language changes and an alternative way to access a christmas add on that was previously released...am I incorrect, is there actually new content?
No, there hasn't been any new content added yet since Faerin is busily working on Mystwood Manor. But there may be DLC later for MotH with some new content.

The only difference between 1.0.2 and 1.0.2c is that the latter has Spanish translations and the Christmas Special added and the bug affecting General achievement #2 is fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo and Yevaud6

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
for a complete version
please add compressed one
& since its "completed"
maybe add this extra's "chrismes" & other's .. in a new topic? & link it as "part of this" in the discreption
This is a "compressed" as it gets for being a Unity game.

• Angry
Reactions: 9inchz
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes