Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thanks mate
Why is it that when you handcuff Veronica, there's no way to call Amy? You've already passed it.
Also, I can't go into Amy's house.
Have you changed the variables in the save? Can be cheats?

Last edited:

beckm

Dec 28, 2017
Why is it that when you handcuff Veronica, there's no way to call Amy? You've already passed it.
Also, I can't go into Amy's house.
Have you changed the variables in the save? Can be cheats?
i dont even know how to change them and i have used no cheats those scenes i have already played.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i dont even know how to change them and i have used no cheats those scenes i have already played.
I tried with her all that is possible, but more submission is not added. Also why the not appeared achievement "Find out what she tastes like."
I changed the points to 100. It seems to work. I don't know why, but nothing else raises submission. Maybe I missed something. Don't you have any earlier saves?

Last edited:

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for

Man of the House [v1.0.2c Extra] + IncPatch

+

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I wish there are more events with two sister, sophia, more daily fuck times with them, and there be better if gor some event 3some mc-sisters, 3 some Veronica and her friend, 3some Ashley+Sophia, or grouph sex.
Maybe visit Sophie's house and discovery her mom or sister? Visit Asley school? or sleep sex with Ashley or Veronica

beckm

Dec 28, 2017
I tried with her all that is possible, but more submission is not added. Also why the not appeared achievement "Find out what she tastes like."
I changed the points to 100. It seems to work. I don't know why, but nothing else raises submission. Maybe I missed something. Don't you have any earlier saves?
I still have all of them will post a couple tonight, thabks Mate.

beckm

Dec 28, 2017
added a couple oler ones

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so this patch is adding the last year christmas special to menu? or a new christmas special?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes