Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i thanks for comprrension, but my problem is very deep to this, i recive a message when i go enter in screen when mother and daughter is tight hug. i cant literaly in game.
What message are you referring to?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is this worth downloading or isn't there much difference from the original complete download ?? Thanks :)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So nothing new has been added?
I don't understand why not just let it rest in peace if you don't want to continue the story?
All these minor fixes. Are they really necessary?
Yes they are. Being that it is released on Steam, he still has to support it if bugs are found, or translations are made...stuff like that.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes they are. Being that it is released on Steam, he still has to support it if bugs are found, or translations are made...stuff like that.
There also may be some new DLCs on Steam in the future, but right now, Faerin is focusing on his new game.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Go to bed and think about your future another scene will be unlocked called Impossible to Choose, but to complete this Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion need to be at 5
You will get that by doing Saturday morning yoga and alternating between Claire and Veronica

what happened to cheat console on phone
The cheat console is still there, just the girls stats have been removed because it was more trouble than it was worth, as people would get access to it and max the girl's stats and then ask why certain events didn't trigger for them

Reactions: Atlan1000

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Faerin just the idea that you did a Steam release is simply insane and I am happy to say that I used up a Steam card that I had won at work for this game!

Even pirates eventually pay up.

One question that I dare not ask on Steam but is the steam version the cut down non incest version or is it uncut?

Reactions: cold_arctus
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes