Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
where do you find the guy that harrased veronica at the health spa
You mean the gym? In her usual room at her usual training time, just show up there.

IIRC it's the third room, so two in from the reception desk with Amy and it's 4pm/16:00, but I could be mistaken here.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
Hey is there a walktrough somwhere ? i mean for the perfect dates and also sometimes the hint doesn't say much :/

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hey is there a walktrough somwhere ? i mean for the perfect dates and also sometimes the hint doesn't say much :/
There is

which at least explains the dates. The hints I found completely sufficient though, but maybe you can get some help there, too.

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
This game was so much fun. Very rough around the edges, but it's certainly a classic for this new weg movement.
Expecting great things from the dev going forward!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
what is the final future thought MC has to think about ?
Go into Achievements general tab and make sure they are all at 100% except Number 16. if they are go to bed and think about your future another option will have opened up
To complete the final ending Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion need to be at 5 so do Saturday morning yoga and alternate between Claire and Veronica

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Can someone PLEASE give me a save file where the story is at about 30-50% done? i played for 5h and it didnt save for some reason :(. i finished with ashely and almost finished with her friend. emma and veronica almost didnt do anything and was doing claire was giving bj. i would love some help here, i really dont want to replay all of that :(

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can someone PLEASE give me a save file where the story is at about 30-50% done? i played for 5h and it didnt save for some reason :(. i finished with ashely and almost finished with her friend. emma and veronica almost didnt do anything and was doing claire was giving bj. i would love some help here, i really dont want to replay all of that :(
Try here.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
There are only two reasons that the game didn't save

1. That you haven't unpacked the game and are playing from inside the rar file.
2. You have unpacked the game in a place where you don't have permissions, so the game can't create a save file.

If it's the first you will need to unpack the game I recommend using this and unpack the game to your desktop. Then go here and you may find a save close to where you where
If it's the second, move the main game folder to your desktop, start a new game go through the tutorial and once you get access to your phone load the autosave and that should be close to where you left off then create a new save

Last edited:

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
There are only two reasons that the game didn't save

1. That you haven't unpacked the game and are playing from inside the rar file.
2. You have unpacked the game in a place where you don't have permissions, so the game can't create a save file.

If it's the first you will need to unpack the game I recommend using this and unpack the game to your desktop. Then go here and you may find a save close to where you where
If it's the second, move the main game folder to your desktop, start a new game go through the tutorial and once you get access to your phone load the autosave and that should be close to where you left off then create a new save
thank you both ! :)

Reactions: Sycho and larry5168
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes