Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do i complete this achievement please HELP!!!!!
In your first screenshot, go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.
In your second screenshot, you need to have completed all of the other endings, have all achievements (except General #16) at 100%, all items (images, videos, scenes and collectables) unlocked in your gallery and have Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats at 5 each.
In your third screenshot, that's Ashley's first ending.

For all of the endings, click on your bed and "Think about your future". The bonus ending (General achievement #16) will be "It's impossible to choose".

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
In your first screenshot, go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.
In your second screenshot, you need to have completed all of the other endings, have all achievements (except General #16) at 100%, all items (images, videos, scenes and collectables) unlocked in your gallery and have Ashley's jealousy and Claire's suspicion stats at 5 each.
In your third screenshot, that's Ashley's first ending.

For all of the endings, click on your bed and "Think about your future". The bonus ending (General achievement #16) will be "It's impossible to choose".
Thanks Bro

Reactions: Sycho

Irakli90

Jun 27, 2019
Where can I find gallery for all scenes of this game? I want pictures of claire's 2nd work uniform, and from the scenes with diana

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
Yes, it works for steam. It is however easier to just locate the "mapping" file in the directory, open it (with a normal text editor) and the rest should be self-explanatory.
ok thanks,
one more thing, what does CG mean? looks very large size

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes