U

User_51567

how about reading the changelog on the first opening page and see all the work that was put into this new version of the game, is so disapointed in all this work done cause u think there is no new scenes then play something else no one stopping u have a nice day
And i like to have sex with Mackenzie Foy....
I think that both of these things are never going to happen :p .

-People asking dumb questions.
-People making dumb claims.
-People to lazy to use the search button(or to stupid)
-People who think that a developer primarily works for you alone and thinks that his wishes should be in the game because otherwise it sucks.
And i can go on and on :p .
What goes for games on this site also goes for the people, you got to deal with a lot of crap(or ignore) to get to the good stuff ;)

As for this game.
I wasn't going to play it yet because i wanted to wait for another update, but my impatience and boredom got the better of me so i'm downloading it right now and going to play it from the start again :)... Looking forward to it.

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Well, I won't call it a bug exactly, but there is a possible inconsistency in the Ashley/Sophia route.
I have done nothing beyond french-kiss Ashley, but she triggers the event with her and Sophia on Sundays. Considering we only kissed, her teaching her friend how to do a handjob is... strange at best. Especially when she comments how "the same happened to me". May need some looking in to the triggering conditions. It's out of place atm.

Reactions: Faerin

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Did anyone try to do Amy's path in this version? It's just I seem to be stuck at bringing proof thingy.
I've talked to Amy at Health club and quest "I should bring her some kind of proof" is currently active, but when I blindfold Veronica I still don't get the option of taking a picture. Veronica stats are 100/100/100... Could it be a bug? I'd appreciate any suggestions or walkaround if it's indeed a bug.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Well, I won't call it a bug exactly, but there is a possible inconsistency in the Ashley/Sophia route.
I have done nothing beyond french-kiss Ashley, but she triggers the event with her and Sophia on Sundays. Considering we only kissed, her teaching her friend how to do a handjob is... strange at best. Especially when she comments how "the same happened to me". May need some looking in to the triggering conditions. It's out of place atm.
Any chance of a save for that one

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Did anyone try to do Amy's path in this version? It's just I seem to be stuck at bringing proof thingy.
I've talked to Amy at Health club and quest "I should bring her some kind of proof" is currently active, but when I blindfold Veronica I still don't get the option of taking a picture. Veronica stats are 100/100/100... Could it be a bug? I'd appreciate any suggestions or walkaround if it's indeed a bug.
The proof Amy needs is Veronicas panties give them to her from out of your inventory

Reactions: undef1ned

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Faerin @Sycho
Attached is a Mac command script to launch MotH under wine.

The user needs to edit it with the location of Wine Staging, or use Wine Staging 3.19 and put it in /Applications (the default installation location).

To use, unzip and drop it into the MotH folder. Double click to launch.
You need to follow the instructions in the install guide before launching.

Faerin, feel free to ship this with MotH.

Reactions: Faerin and Sycho

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I see these kinds of comments very often and let me comment:

There is the game and there are cheats. If a game actually becomes 'unplayable' due to the lack of cheats i am all for those kinds of remarks. If cheats are simply making some grind easier or eliminates the grind we are talking about a different story. Repetitive actions are something that hardly can be avoided when there is any kind of time/stat/attribute progression - its already in the word because without spending something first you cant progress ;)
Really, who plays a PRON game for a grind? Unless you mean sexual grind then yes, absolutely. Dev's artifically adding time to the game because you, as the player, have to repeat the exact same actions or scenes 5, 10, 50 times doesn't make the game more difficult, or fun, the opposite in fact.

Now if the dev changes the scene every single time via dialogue or increased actions you can take until you finally reach a "new stage" then fine, you are always progressing. But to sinply repeat the exact same shit over and over, no matter if it's twice, five times, or fifty times with nothing changing other than some arbitrary counter in the background, that's lame and boring as hell. If I want that, I'll just keep going to my day job where I repeat the exact same stuff over and over again.

We play games for fun, interaction and the pay-off. We don't want to do the same shit repetitively in the name of a time sink. If that's the case I can happily run around in a MMO or FPS because there at least 1) the actions aren't exactly the same every time because things change, and 2) there is a payoff each time we do something.

Pirate site or not, we should be expecting and demanding for games to evolve for every interaction we have, even if it's just a change in dialogue each time, if the dev's expect us to do the same stuff over and over again.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Really, who plays a PRON game for a grind? Unless you mean sexual grind then yes, absolutely. Dev's artifically adding time to the game because you, as the player, have to repeat the exact same actions or scenes 5, 10, 50 times doesn't make the game more difficult, or fun, the opposite in fact.

Now if the dev changes the scene every single time via dialogue or increased actions you can take until you finally reach a "new stage" then fine, you are always progressing. But to sinply repeat the exact same shit over and over, no matter if it's twice, five times, or fifty times with nothing changing other than some arbitrary counter in the background, that's lame and boring as hell. If I want that, I'll just keep going to my day job where I repeat the exact same stuff over and over again.

We play games for fun, interaction and the pay-off. We don't want to do the same shit repetitively in the name of a time sink. If that's the case I can happily run around in a MMO or FPS because there at least 1) the actions aren't exactly the same every time because things change, and 2) there is a payoff each time we do something.

Pirate site or not, we should be expecting and demanding for games to evolve for every interaction we have, even if it's just a change in dialogue each time, if the dev's expect us to do the same stuff over and over again.
This is actually decent information what exactly you are not happy about with regards to the actual game. My comment was on something very general and basically asking to give back cheats just because reasons ;)

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017

The grind in this game is not bad at all considering the other games released that i have played and without the grind what would be the point of the game. it is a effort/reward based treat. I cannot think of any game of this kind that does not have a grind in some form. If you want to just "Play" an adult text game then find a virtual novel. Otherwise you are very very limited friend.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Ok i have few minutes.

HOW TO MODIFY THE MAPPING FOR BEGINNERS:

step 1 download Notepad++ from here
( i suggest the 64 bit version )

step 2 install Notepad++

step 3 locate the mapping file you want to modify, select it and make a backup copy of it.

step 4 open Notepad++ and click on File ( top left ) then click on open, search and select the file you need to modify and click on Open

step 5 select the text you need to edit ex : mate and change it to sister or landlady and change it to mom, is very intuitive trust me.

DO NOT change any value or line that is not the name or nickname of the character

step 6 save and DO NOT click on save as JUST SAVE.

JOB DONE or so it should. this also work for every XML file. i'm sure that somewhere on this site there is a guide similar to this but hitting search bother me so i wrote a new one.

IMPORTANT
P.S. if the file is too complex or too long to find ALL the values you want to modify, just wait for a patch made by some modder, as an XML file wrongly modified can crash the game.

Reactions: Faerin and DirkP

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hate to say but there are more bugs than original. I can't french with Ashley in her room at nite, Can't find the thiefs at night, can't give gifts , and more I'm forgetting. Plus the cheat was really good (just a little bit to advance things a bit not all). I'm not complaining bout the game but the first worked better for me. Oh it's crashed twice since I started playing 8.3

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Ok i have few minutes.

HOW TO MODIFY THE MAPPING FOR BEGINNERS:

step 1 download Notepad++ from here
( i suggest the 64 bit version )

step 2 install Notepad++

step 3 locate the mapping file you want to modify, select it and make a backup copy of it.

step 4 open Notepad++ and click on File ( top left ) then click on open, search and select the file you need to modify and click on Open

step 5 select the text you need to edit ex : mate and change it to sister or landlady and change it to mom, is very intuitive trust me.

DO NOT change any value or line that is not the name or nickname of the character

step 6 save and DO NOT click on save as JUST SAVE.

JOB DONE or so it should. this also work for every XML file. i'm sure that somewhere on this site there is a guide similar to this but hitting search bother me so i wrote a new one.

IMPORTANT
P.S. if the file is too complex or too long to find ALL the values you want to modify, just wait for a patch made by some modder, as an XML file wrongly modified can crash the game.
The mapping file in the OP works with the new version. I'm not sure why you are putting this here.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
every time start the game begin and be black screen only after seen logo the game and not working and me now use windows 10 and before used windows 7 and the game stay not working

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes