Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could anyone tell me how to un-incest and unlock the cheat console? Thanks
"un-incest": the same way you "incest" it: open the mapping.xml file with a text editor, enter the preferred relationship.

"unlock cheat console": play through the intro, then it's on the phone.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
cant save the game everytime I save close the game and re open the save isnt there
Either you're playing the game from within the RAR, or you didn't create a save before you exited the game.

If it's the first one, extract the game to its own folder with read/right permissions.
If it's the second one, start a new game and as soon as you can access the phone, click the up arrow. You should see an "auto.sav" in the list. Load that, then click on the down arrow to create a new save. Click "empty slot", then give your save a name and click the green check mark.

Reactions: nnt25

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
Either you're playing the game from within the RAR, or you didn't create a save before you exited the game.

If it's the first one, extract the game to its own folder with read/right permissions.
If it's the second one, start a new game and as soon as you can access the phone, click the up arrow. You should see an "auto.sav" in the list. Load that, then click on the down arrow to create a new save. Click "empty slot", then give your save a name and click the green check mark.
thank you I thought it was like the other Renpy game saves

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thank you I thought it was like the other Renpy game saves
You're welcome. MotH does create auto saves, but they have to be loaded the way I described, unless you create a save of your own. The auto save feature kicks in after every 10 minutes.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
So i have Claires suspicion at 5 and Ashleys Jealousy at 5, completed all endings and still i don't have any new options in the "Think about future" tab. The hint for my character still says "There is one more future to think about". That special ending keeps eluding me.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So i have Claires suspicion at 5 and Ashleys Jealousy at 5, completed all endings and still i don't have any new options in the "Think about future" tab. The hint for my character still says "There is one more future to think about". That special ending keeps eluding me.
Are all of the other achievements (except general #16) at 100%? Are you missing anything from the gallery?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Did you unlock all images? Including collectible cards IIRC. The former can be cheat consoled.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Did you unlock all images? Including collectible cards IIRC. The former can be cheat consoled.
Yep, but nvm i found out what happened. After tinkering around with my save i saw the value for Emmas ending was wrong, its all fixed now.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes