Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Claire: Go to her bedroom at 20:00.
Debby: Go to the police station at 9am and peek on her.

You're welcome.
Thank you, your help worked for Claire, but did nothing for Debby. Peeking on her at 9am change nothing and I still have the same hint. Now I'm stuck with two more girls.

Amy: Time for some more slave training. I would love to see her play with that dildo I bought.
Emma: We really enjoy watching Netflix together. / Let's go watch some more Netflix with her.

Thanks for the help.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Debby: when peeking try to find something in her sports bag and click it.

Amy & Emma: visit them in the evenings at home.

Reactions: Hakhak

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Thank you, your help worked for Claire, but did nothing for Debby. Peeking on her at 9am change nothing and I still have the same hint. Now I'm stuck with two more girls.

Amy: Time for some more slave training. I would love to see her play with that dildo I bought.
Emma: We really enjoy watching Netflix together. / Let's go watch some more Netflix with her.

Thanks for the help.
For Amy go to her apartment at 22:00 the sequence is Play with herself, Lie down and give me a better view, The option for the dildo will open up for you
For Emma buy wine at the supermarket lots of it, same thing again go to her apartment at 19:00 and watch Netflix
For Debby go to the Police Station at 09:00 spy on her make sure to check everything that's in the sports bag including the Cosplay collectible in the front and the tennis racket

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
For Amy go to her apartment at 22:00 the sequence is Play with herself, Lie down and give me a better view, The option for the dildo will open up for you
For Emma buy wine at the supermarket lots of it, same thing again go to her apartment at 19:00 and watch Netflix
For Debby go to the Police Station at 09:00 spy on her make sure to check everything that's in the sports bag including the Cosplay collectible in the front and the tennis racket
Thank you. All my problems are solved but Emma's, I'm still stuck with her feet. I suppose it's about finding the right answer path. Is there any way to save/load without the mobile?

Edit: I finally found out the right path. All problems solved, thank you again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you. All my problems are solved but Emma's, I'm still stuck with her feet. I suppose it's about finding the right answer path. Is there any way to save/load without the mobile?

Edit: I finally found out the right path. All problems solved, thank you again!
You're welcome.

chaoslolicon

Dec 1, 2019
Excuse me.Why do i finish all other future and max jealous suspicion,but there even isn't a special end showing?
In addition,fantastic game!

Nice Chips

Apr 12, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question regarding animations. So far I have encountered none, so the game basically has been like a visual novel at this point (I have had the scenes after you reach level 3 at the pizza place and gym, the dream about Amy and Veronica as well as the dream with the mother). You can see in the home screen that the creator is definitely able to animate!
So, is there something wrong with my version? Did I mess something up in the setting (although I don't see how that would be the case) or have I just not progressed far enough? Thanks in advance :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question regarding animations. So far I have encountered none, so the game basically has been like a visual novel at this point (I have had the scenes after you reach level 3 at the pizza place and gym, the dream about Amy and Veronica as well as the dream with the mother). You can see in the home screen that the creator is definitely able to animate!
So, is there something wrong with my version? Did I mess something up in the setting (although I don't see how that would be the case) or have I just not progressed far enough? Thanks in advance :)
That depends on where you're at in terms of the girls' progression. It may be too early to see any animated scenes.

Nice Chips

Apr 12, 2020
That depends on where you're at in terms of the girls' progression. It may be too early to see any animated scenes.
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Although it was weird that HJ were not animated as well but ok. Game is very good so far and thanks for the response.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. Although it was weird that HJ were not animated as well but ok. Game is very good so far and thanks for the response.
Also possible that the game doesn't have permission to access the video files form its current directory.

Double check if you missed any animations with the videos files stored in games's streaming assets folder.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes