larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
"Let's go have a bear with her at the Neon"
Have done it like 5 times, but nothing appened
Go and have beer with Amy at Neon then get a cab home with Veronica she will talk about her go again the following night and have another beer with Amy the story will progress from there

Reactions: SwissLegends

SwissLegends

Mar 28, 2020
Go and have beer with Amy at Neon then get a cab home with Veronica she will talk about her go again the following night and have another beer with Amy the story will progress from there
Ok. Thanks. Apparently have done something wrong. Like not going two days in a row. Thanks man

Reactions: larry5168

fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
Sorry friend little english i am italy i problem man of house traslete please ok qualcuna sa cosa si deve fare dopo che ho finito tutto il gioco e personaggi non mi esce il finale e ho tutti i filmati mi e rimasto il personaggio principale che deve ancora pensare ma non so cosa fare qualcuno mi può aiutare perfavore aspetto vostre notizie

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry friend little english i am italy i problem man of house traslete please ok qualcuna sa cosa si deve fare dopo che ho finito tutto il gioco e personaggi non mi esce il finale e ho tutti i filmati mi e rimasto il personaggio principale che deve ancora pensare ma non so cosa fare qualcuno mi può aiutare perfavore aspetto vostre notizie
Can you attach your save, please?

Puoi allegare il tuo salvataggio, per favore?

Nice Chips

Apr 12, 2020
Also possible that the game doesn't have permission to access the video files form its current directory.

Double check if you missed any animations with the videos files stored in games's streaming assets folder.

I have not missed any animations as far as i can tell but when the game asked me for permission regarding the firewall, I denied it. But I don't think thats what you meant.
I am sorry if I seem like I don't know what you are talking about -.-' :D

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This will happen with other combinations as well - you cannot progress with Amy or Debbie without looking a bit after Veronica.

This also will make sense story wise, since Sophia's progression would make no sense if you haven't reached certain levels with Ashley.

Also arctus, since you're talking about "linked" - do you happen to have a link for an android port of the game? *runs*

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hint: Debby is a member, so she would be wearing a black mask. She's also a police officer, so she would be observing guests in the back of the room, and she has a fondness for shy, young girls.
Ah, that makes sense. I always thought she was sitting in the back so she can hunt for shy girls better, having a specific goal rather than the general idea of "having a good time". But her being a police officer being the reason makes a lot of sense. Well, at least in Video Game Puzzle terms.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ah, that makes sense. I always thought she was sitting in the back so she can hunt for shy girls better, having a specific goal rather than the general idea of "having a good time". But her being a police officer being the reason makes a lot of sense. Well, at least in Video Game Puzzle terms.
My guess is probably because it gives her an advantage being a cop. Extra cover while hidden from view, more or less.

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
In the general achievements I'm missing number 9 and 16 how do I unlock those?
Also my last mission it says I have one last future I haven't seen yet I'm assuming that for myself how do I unlock it?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
In the general achievements I'm missing number 9 and 16 how do I unlock those?
Also my last mission it says I have one last future I haven't seen yet I'm assuming that for myself how do I unlock it?
#9 is the movie quiz. Go to the movie theater (not on a date) and answer all 10 questions correctly.
#16 is the bonus ending. You have to complete all other achievements first before you can complete this ending.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes