bruh4445

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, i cant progress with veronica, I'm at 45 submission, 15 arousal and 5 love, with the hint saying: It would be really hot to let her go to work without wearing any panties. I have hers in my backpack and i have tried going to neon, but it says she is busy with a client.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey, i cant progress with veronica, I'm at 45 submission, 15 arousal and 5 love, with the hint saying: It would be really hot to let her go to work without wearing any panties. I have hers in my backpack and i have tried going to neon, but it says she is busy with a client.
Can you attach your save, please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Never done this, hope this is right
Yeah, it worked, thanks! :)

Ok, give Veronica another chore at 10 and check on her at noon, then take her to your room. Order her to remove her panties, then go to Neon at midnight. She'll be sitting alone.

bruh4445

Apr 16, 2020
Nope, unfortunately it doesent work. Im starting to become hopeless.
I did what you said 3 times, nothing changed.

OMG TY YOU FIXED IT

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nope, unfortunately it doesent work. Im starting to become hopeless.
I did what you said 3 times, nothing changed.
Ok, I've fixed your save for you. Make sure when you overwrite your save that it's reloaded in the game. Otherwise it won't recognize the change I made.

Her hint should now say, "I told her not to wear any underwear today, not even at work." If so, go to Neon at midnight and she'll be sitting alone.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ty man, i wasn't going to the club exactly at midnight i think, and im gussing its that that caused the problems.
You're welcome. I don't think it matters if you go there after midnight, just as long as you're there before 04:30.

In fact, I just tested that theory and I was correct. As long as you go there before she leaves, that scene will trigger.

EDIT
After some testing, I found out why that happened. The flag for having her panties is only good for that night only. So if you try to go to Neon 24 or even 48 hours after getting her panties, that flag resets from 1 back to 0. So even if you have her panties in your inventory, you would still need to repeat the process of ordering her to remove them and going to Neon later that night before 5am.

So, for example, here is Veronica's hint before you take her panties.
no panties.jpg

Once you have her panties, here is her new hint:
have panties.jpg

So if you don't go to Neon right away, her hint reverts back to the first one. Which would mean having to repeat the process of getting her panties again (even though they're already in your inventory).

Last edited:

fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
ciao sai bisogna fare io non riesco a farcela a capire se mi potresti spiegare cosa fare dopo ho completato tutte le ragazze ma poi sono bloccato perchè non capisco questo e il mio allegato se puoi dare un occhieta e capire cosa devo fare dopo aspetto tue notizie e scusami del disturbo traslete you ok i little english sorry friend

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ciao sai bisogna fare io non riesco a farcela a capire se mi potresti spiegare cosa fare dopo ho completato tutte le ragazze ma poi sono bloccato perchè non capisco questo e il mio allegato se puoi dare un occhieta e capire cosa devo fare dopo aspetto tue notizie e scusami del disturbo traslete you ok i little english sorry friend
Sorry for replying in English. You can translate I hope.

You need to go to the movie theatre during daytime - not while on a date - and talk to the clerk. He will give you movie quiz questions, you have to answer them correctly.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes