dungdc2024

Apr 4, 2018
Th
View attachment 117546

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: Faerin - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2c Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - - -

Patches:
Extras: CG RIP

Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Thank you

Reactions: fabioitaly78

Senchi

Aug 8, 2017
hi, im stuck on this quest "Mom told me that when she comes home from the work, sometimes runs into Diane in the hallway."

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You know what I think would be a great idea for these game threads? How about tags to indicate what the game contains, fetishes/niches.. oh, and an indicator to let potential players know it can be played on Android..

Oh! Wait! Silly me.. the absence of a mobile tag indicates that it's not available on mobile devices.. Man, it's strange what you learn on forums these days. :) :p

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sai qualche altro gioco simile a questo di man of the house
Not too similar unfortunately.

Love & Sex - Second Base has 2d graphics, is unfinished and in the current incarnation a bit buggy, but for me it feels closest of the ones I know in terms of how the game progresses - which is one of the things I like most here. No incest (mother or sisters) though. Maybe people could help you more if you can tell what you like about this game.

Additionally. many games are only in one or two languages, and I never searched for those translated to Italian, if reading English also is an issue.

Reactions: fabioitaly78

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You know what I think would be a great idea for these game threads? How about tags to indicate what the game contains, fetishes/niches.. oh, and an indicator to let potential players know it can be played on Android..

Oh! Wait! Silly me.. the absence of a mobile tag indicates that it's not available on mobile devices.. Man, it's strange what you learn on forums these days. :) :p
Some threads would greatly benefit from a "definitely not available" tag though. I have seen repeated requests for incest, futa, BDSM in games whose dev stated they will never include it. Although the regularity of Android questions here is quite astonishing.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Some threads would greatly benefit from a "definitely not available" tag though. I have seen repeated requests for incest, futa, BDSM in games whose dev stated they will never include it. Although the regularity of Android questions here is quite astonishing.
Oh I know, I've seen threads turn into a shitshow over NTR vs non-NTR and I think I may know which one you're referring to. I highly suspect it's alien technology which causes people to have more insight than the dev. Damn anal probes! :LOL: :alien:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
i'm confused, the CG rip size is 5 GB ... but the size of the entire game is 2.75 GB after extracting it.
why is that?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
It would be great if half the people who ask questions at least bother to read the OP. Because they would realize their question was redundant. It would be great if half the people who ask questions bother to use the search function. They would have run into approximately 500 posts explaining that there is no android port, some of which are even from Faerin himself, who has on multiple occasions stated the reasons why.

Seriously, this thread is filled with clutter. And that is not due to Faerin, Sycho, larry5168, cold_arctus and the many volunteers who spend serious time to respond to questions in the thread.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes