larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i cant load game and everytime i start new game, what do i have to?
There are two reasons for this

1. That you are playing the game from inside the Rar file, you have unpacked the game haven't you?

2. You have unpacked the game in a place where you don't have permissions, move the whole MOTH main folder to your desktop and try again

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
There are two reasons for this

1. That you are playing the game from inside the Rar file, you have unpacked the game haven't you?

2. You have unpacked the game in a place where you don't have permissions, move the whole MOTH main folder to your desktop and try again
thanks dude,problem is fixed with you

Reactions: larry5168

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
guys, i have 2 questions
1. achievenment 9 and 16 , what do i have to do see these?
2. aslhey jel. and claire sus. are at 5, but i cant see entire endings? then what for?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
guys, i have 2 questions
1. achievenment 9 and 16 , what do i have to do see these?
2. aslhey jel. and claire sus. are at 5, but i cant see entire endings? then what for?
1. #9 is the movie quiz. Go to the cinema, and answer all questions correctly.
2. #16 - That ending will only unlock once you have done all the achievements, collected all the pictures and collectables. Since you obviously have not finished #9, you need to do that one first. And in case of missing pictures, either replay those scenes (if available), or use the cheat to get all those.

Reactions: lalalalala000

trivialtrivia

May 1, 2020
I hope he finds some time to work on this game again (expand the endings). I couldn't get into his other game, Mistwood Manor, but I really like this game.

Reactions: Ranma

joethepumper

Jul 20, 2017
Agreed, I really like the artwork for this game, not to mention the writing that isn't over the top. Hope we get some expansion or add-on to this!

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Wait....quick question.....wasn't this game abandoned? Has it been finished?! It was the first game I started with on this website.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Wait....quick question.....wasn't this game abandoned? Has it been finished?! It was the first game I started with on this website.
the game was finished and the DEV is making another great game right now on here, the hype is real:love:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No, it hasn't been abandoned. It's completed for now.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Oh, I'm sorry, I had mistaken it for Big Brother.
I remember this one too though.
Just started it again today, but just as I remember it - a hellish grind that I can't seem to get out of.
What can you do except get the occasional blowjob from deliveries or gym training?
How do I advance? The best I got now is I can slightly move my hand up the mother's leg while massaging her feet.
It's not really clear what/where/when I have to do to advance.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Just started it again today, but just as I remember it - a hellish grind that I can't seem to get out of.
What can you do except get the occasional blowjob from deliveries or gym training?
How do I advance? The best I got now is I can slightly move my hand up the mother's leg while massaging her feet.
Try giving her wine before you massage her feet

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
About "what can you do": each of the main characters (who will appear on your phone and the hint line above the text) will go all the way in the end.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, ok, I realized today how to play it with the hints.
So I fucked the mom, and now I fucked Ashley as well. For both I have the "think about the future" thing (idk what it's for, but I'm not in a hurry to see it, cuz I feel it's some sort of an end game thing).
I wanted to get Veronica coffee, but when I buy one at the coffee shop I just drink it and can't bring it back home to her.
Is where any specific order that you have to fuck them all in, or what? Cuz now I started working on Emma....somehow....

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok, ok, I realized today how to play it with the hints.
So I fucked the mom, and now I fucked Ashley as well. For both I have the "think about the future" thing (idk what it's for, but I'm not in a hurry to see it, cuz I feel it's some sort of an end game thing).
I wanted to get Veronica coffee, but when I buy one at the coffee shop I just drink it and can't bring it back home to her.
Is where any specific order that you have to fuck them all in, or what? Cuz now I started working on Emma....somehow....
Go to bed and there will be an option think about your future for Ashley and Claire
For Veronica grab a cup of coffee from the kitchen at 08:00

Reactions: Henry73au

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
For both I have the "think about the future" thing (idk what it's for, but I'm not in a hurry to see it, cuz I feel it's some sort of an end game thing).
It is and it isn't. It is the specific character ending, however you can just "think about the future", see the personal ending, and then continue with the play with the other characters if you want to.

Small hints: Ashley has two possible "futures", also since I stumbled a lot with unlocking Sophia, if you don't have her, walk around your house in the afternoon.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes