Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
i am having problem at start of the game after dialog with mom game tell me to have dinner first but when i go to stairway i am stuck 17:30 pm no girls showing at dinner place i try to use wait for a while options but it didnt work its keep telling me lets go have dinner first
So i am stuck here is this some kind of bug or i am missing something ?? Plz HELP

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i am having problem at start of the game after dialog with mom game tell me to have dinner first but when i go to stairway i am stuck 17:30 pm no girls showing at dinner place i try to use wait for a while options but it didnt work its keep telling me lets go have dinner first
So i am stuck here is this some kind of bug or i am missing something ?? Plz HELP
Have you tried a different time like 17:00?? Go to sleep and repeat the dinner.

Reactions: Tanvir Ahmed

Xribble

Mar 23, 2020
Can I ask how to use the cheat console??
I just can't find it.
Plz, give me a screenshot or the way to enable it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can I ask how to use the cheat console??
I just can't find it.
Plz, give me a screenshot or the way to enable it.
It's on your phone. Look for the man in the black hat. If that's locked, it means you need to complete the introduction first.

Xribble

Mar 23, 2020
It's on your phone. Look for the man in the black hat. If that's locked, it means you need to complete the introduction first.
so is there any cheat to increases the girls favor toward us or do we have to play the entire game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
so is there any cheat to increases the girls favor toward us or do we have to play the entire game
The problem is, if you would just increase favor points, you would miss story elements popping up at certain levels many of which may be important to meet or unlock other characters as well.

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
guys i have a problem, im not good with computers sorry
I play on mac, but why clik on MOTH .exe the game dont start, nothing appears on my screen, I have wine but it doesnt show anything :(. im sad
ANY SUGGESTION.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ANY SUGGESTION.
TBH if you have a Mac with Catalina installed you better switch to Linux. MacOS Catalina is a nightmare and MotH will not run on it.
im not good with computers sorry
I play on mac,
Not computer savvy and trying to play on Mac isn't a good combination. My advice: go and get a cheap Windows computer. With Windows you will have less problems than with Mac or Linux.

EDIT:
Last option: Buy the native Mac version on Steam or Nutaku.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
With Windows you will have less problems than with Mac or Linux.
Think about what you just wrote.

What you SHOULD have written is "With Windows you will have less problems running MotH than on Mac or Linux (unless you get the Mac version on Steam)".

Because clearly what you wrote is incorrect. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
but in the game it says u can play on mac, also im broke :), BUT ok i think im unable to play this game i pass on others
but if someone know how to play in mac let me know please, the game looks cool

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
but in the game it says u can play on mac, also im broke :), BUT ok i think im unable to play this game i pass on others
but if someone know how to play in mac let me know please, the game looks cool
I can play on my Mac with wine, but I'm running Mojave, not Catalina.

rgdr

Nov 24, 2017
i have mojave too, when i open the folder it appears this, when i click on man of thehouse.exe wines open but not run

DLC - Cosplay Collectables
DLC - High-res character wallpapers
FAQ V1.02.pdf
man of the house_Data
Man of the house.exe
mapping.xml
Mono
savegames
UnityCrashHandler32.exe
UnityPlayer.dll

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i have mojave too, when i open the folder it appears this, when i click on man of thehouse.exe wines open but not run

DLC - Cosplay Collectables
DLC - High-res character wallpapers
FAQ V1.02.pdf
man of the house_Data
Man of the house.exe
mapping.xml
Mono
savegames
UnityCrashHandler32.exe
UnityPlayer.dll
I will leave him to you goobdoob :p

fany11cena

Jul 30, 2019
Can anyone help me? Whenever a sex scene is happening I get a black screen with an error message saying failed to play video...after the scene is over the game works fine

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes