Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
They would have run into approximately 500 posts explaining that there is no android port, some of which are even from Faerin himself, who has on multiple occasions stated the reasons why.
I suspect that some people think it's as simple as just uploaing the file onto an Android device and saving it there, and hey presto an Android port.

Personally I haven't the faintest idea how much work is involved in making an Android version available, but I'm damn sure it takes more work than that.

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I suspect that some people think it's as simple as just uploaing the file onto an Android device and saving it there, and hey presto an Android port.

Personally I haven't the faintest idea how much work is involved in making an Android version available, but I'm damn sure it takes more work than that.
Oh it does. It would take a rewrite of the UI to fit the aspect ratios of the devices, a rework of the code and an overhaul of the images/animation to support such devices.

That's not to say it can't be done. It's just such a huge undertaking that it wouldn't be worth it.

Scry My Face

Oct 6, 2019
The whispering sarcophagus at the museum...

Right. So if you dont take claire to the private area when you get to the egytian section of the museum and instead have a look around youl notice a sarcophagus.
If you check it out, your character will get entranced by its whisper for thirty min, then the mom has to physically snap you out of it implying you woudnt have if she hadnt.
the character acts as if he had no concept of time while listening to that crazy whisper.

So what the hell is going on? lol.
If its part of the story and eventually find out dont tell me, but if it is some neat secret or weird side story, please do tell.
Ive tried several times messing with it but nothing happens after the date...

Props to the Dev. it is such a cool thing to have happen out of nowhere.
so many awesome ideas could stem from such an odd discovery and i hope the dev took advantage of it :)

Reactions: Cartageno

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
The whispering sarcophagus at the museum...

Right. So if you dont take claire to the private area when you get to the egytian section of the museum and instead have a look around youl notice a sarcophagus.
If you check it out, your character will get entranced by its whisper for thirty min, then the mom has to physically snap you out of it implying you woudnt have if she hadnt.
the character acts as if he had no concept of time while listening to that crazy whisper.

So what the hell is going on? lol.
If its part of the story and eventually find out dont tell me, but if it is some neat secret or weird side story, please do tell.
Ive tried several times messing with it but nothing happens after the date...

Props to the Dev. it is such a cool thing to have happen out of nowhere.
so many awesome ideas could stem from such an odd discovery and i hope the dev took advantage of it :)
Sorry to disappoint you but that's all there is regarding the sarcophagus the story goes no further.

Scry My Face

Oct 6, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you but that's all there is regarding the sarcophagus the story goes no further.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
*sigh* so much potential.
It would of been awesome if the whispers were linked to so some ancient Egyptian goddess that ends up possesses the mother to search for her new king (you), intern causes her to start dressing in sexy Egypt clothing and god knows what else, haha. Wish i could of been there to add some sort im put on that during Development. I have so many ideas.

Thanks for the info Larry5168, i appreciate it :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
*sigh* so much potential.
It would of been awesome if the whispers were linked to so some ancient Egyptian goddess that ends up possesses the mother to search for her new king (you), intern causes her to start dressing in sexy Egypt clothing and god knows what else, haha. Wish i could of been there to add some sort im put on that during Development. I have so many ideas.

Thanks for the info Larry5168, i appreciate it :)
Well not all hope is lost for you, though game is officially completed and Faerin's current time and focus is on the new game that should have first more content oriented update this Friday and lot more work on content for next month. Faerin did say though that he intended to add possible dlc in future to this game. Likely that is first for those girls added to game without content, but the sarcophagus might be another one.

warwolf22

Nov 15, 2018
ok I've got to the point where you need to check Claire's office to find out who is the angel but the office location hasn't unlock is this a bug or something?

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone know why pregnancy test is sold and who gets pregnant in game ?
I see ashley only but when dream about her ...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes