goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Please upload apk for android...
Welcome to F95zone!

There is no android version, so nobody can upload it.

You could have found this out yourself by using the search function. At the top of the page, on the right, is a search box. Type android into it and hit enter. You'll see all android discussion in this thread.

Another hint - if the game doesn't say android in the OS line in the OP, it amost certainly doesn't have an android version. Don't poke the bear (even though he's German, not Russian, cold_arctus is still a grumpy bear :p ).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
could someone upload the walkthrough ?
The walkthrough is outdated and hasn't been revised. Use the in-game hint system, it's there for a reason and if you're stuck, just ask.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Interesting ...

but can you upload an android Man of the House please?

*runsasfastaspossible*
And now I start to wonder who will take up the idea of "Android of the House", Star Trek setting where you are of course "fully functional".

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Ho, there is/was an android hater in this tread ? Great, diversity is key as to more options.
99% of unity are not ported ? Great, 1% is more than a start, its proof of possibility.

TBS, I've no idea how complicated the convertion from unity to android of the game so its out of interest only : thanks to consider porting the game to android, given status its an one time operation, which is not a common status there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ho, there is/was an android hater in this tread ? Great, diversity is key as to more options.
99% of unity are not ported ? Great, 1% is more than a start, its proof of possibility.

TBS, I've no idea how complicated the convertion from unity to android of the game so its out of interest only : thanks to consider porting the game to android, given status its an one time operation, which is not a common status there.
Hate has nothing to do with why there's no Android version of the game. It's simply the fact that Faerin has no plans to release an Android version. Mainly due to the fact that having to rework the UI, the renders and everything else involved that goes along with that, he would have to do a complete rewrite of the code in order to do that. If one were to see the MotH FAQ on Discord, he's stated that for anyone to see. He's also mentioned that quite a few times on here as well.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

So, instead of bitching about haters, maybe you should search for the dev's post detailing the issues porting to android, and why it will never happen.

Dec 19, 2018
Hey all
I downloaded this game yesterday and played it on and off thought the day. I saved the game when i went to bed that night. I went to play it today and it didnt keep any of my saves. Anyone know the cause of this ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey all
I downloaded this game yesterday and played it on and off thought the day. I saved the game when i went to bed that night. I went to play it today and it didnt keep any of my saves. Anyone know the cause of this ?
I can only think if two possibilities:
  1. It was played while still in the RAR. The game has to be extracted first to a location with read/write permissions in order to create a .sav file in the "savegames" folder.
  2. You didn't create a save prior to exiting the game, in which case, you have an auto.sav that's created and updated every 10 minutes.
If I'm right about the second option, then start a new game and as soon as you can access the phone, click on the up arrow to load your "auto.sav" file. Then, click on the down arrow on the phone to create a new save. Click the box marked "empty slot" and give your save a name. Then use that file to save before exiting the game. From that point on, the save you created will load automatically.

Reactions: Asda66476
Dec 19, 2018
Thanks :) i will give that a try and see what happens.. Sucks because i was pretty far into the game last night too lol .. Oh well , not like i have anything else to do these days lol

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks :) i will give that a try and see what happens.. Sucks because i was pretty far into the game last night too lol .. Oh well , not like i have anything else to do these days lol
You're welcome. You probably won't have to make up too much time for the lapse with it being an auto generated save. Five minutes maybe if that and you'll be back to where you were. :)

Reactions: Asda66476

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
I'm stuck with several characters and I failed to find any help through Google.

Mom: Sometimes she leaves her bedroom open while she is in the bathroom.
Debby: She brings a sport back to work every day.
Amy: Solved

Thank you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

Thank you.
Claire: Go to her bedroom at 20:00.
Debby: Go to the police station at 9am and peek on her.

You're welcome.

Reactions: Hakhak

Atlan1000

Dec 10, 2019

Thank you.
The walkthrough is in game!
Use the clues when you go over the pictures of the girls!

4.20 star(s) 256 Votes