Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
MC is a manipulative douchebag
Well, that's a given in a harem game, innit?

Is there an updated incest patch or is it needed at all any more.
The incest "patch" is just adjusting the mapping.xml file to your liking (which can be done with any text editor and is self explanatory, no programming or modding expertise required). Unless you have some antediluvian version where half of the characters weren't implemented, it should just work fine. But downloaded it comes as "Landlady and Roommates".

Sieberik

Jul 5, 2020
Hey guys,

I am having a little bit of a problem in the end game when I need to complete multiple dates with Pam/Angel. At some point you need to give her a gift. I get a selection of 'Teddy bear', 'Chocolates' and 'No gift'. However, whatever my choice is, she does not seem to like it. I do not get the heart that I need to complete the date. And when I try to play on, I only end up with less choices for gifts (ending up finally with only one option 'No Gift'). But that doesn't take me anywhere, because I do not get enough hearts to close the date.

If you have any idea on how to solve this, please let me know. I like to finish the game and think I'm almost there.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey guys,

I am having a little bit of a problem in the end game when I need to complete multiple dates with Pam/Angel. At some point you need to give her a gift. I get a selection of 'Teddy bear', 'Chocolates' and 'No gift'. However, whatever my choice is, she does not seem to like it. I do not get the heart that I need to complete the date. And when I try to play on, I only end up with less choices for gifts (ending up finally with only one option 'No Gift'). But that doesn't take me anywhere, because I do not get enough hearts to close the date.

If you have any idea on how to solve this, please let me know. I like to finish the game and think I'm almost there.
here

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys,

Go to the Supermarket and stock up in flowers, she likes them. Attached is a guide to completing her date

• Haha
Reactions: cold_arctus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It has a certain combination that I haven't seen in another game.

- incest
- sandbox
- slow pacing
- no kink overflow

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
I recently completed this game and enjoyed playing it! While I know it is complete, I hope there will be an updated version to explore future opportunities outside the 5 main characters.

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
I recently completed this game and enjoyed playing it! While I know it is complete, I hope there will be an updated version to explore future opportunities outside the 5 main characters.
Faerin is currently working on his next game but he already mentioned maybe adding some DLCs to MotH some time later.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't hold your breath for the expansion though. I assume you have Sophia, Amy, Debbie, and the Shrink as "non main characters" because they don't have a solo route/solo ending? Because for me, at lest Sophia and Amy feel more main-ish than Emma, and even our superhero, as much as I love her, feels somewhat rushed compared to them.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes