Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
any solution ?????
No, sorry, but a small heads up: try to make it a habit to always crop screenshots to the relevant part. Not because it saves space (here it doesn't) but because one day something will be in the background that you won't want the recipient to notice.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do you use any of the following programs: , or ? If so, they will need to be disabled before loading the game. If not, check your firewall and make sure to add an exception for the executable (man of the house.exe).

Additionally, move the game's folder to C: and try launching the game.

Reactions: Cartageno

socket12

Aug 2, 2018
Do you use any of the following programs: , or ? If so, they will need to be disabled before loading the game. If not, check your firewall and make sure to add an exception for the executable (man of the house.exe).

Additionally, move the game's folder to C: and try launching the game.
well, I don't use those programs, and I do everything else and keep the same error.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
that's the full folder.
I didn't ask for the folder in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house. I asked for the latest crash log from C:/Users/elgue/AppData/Local/Temp/Faerin/Man of the house/Crashes . Those are different directories. The one I want is mentioned in the last lines of output_log.txt.

socket12

Aug 2, 2018
I didn't ask for the folder in C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house. I asked for the latest crash log from C:/Users/elgue/AppData/Local/Temp/Faerin/Man of the house/Crashes . Those are different directories. The one I want is mentioned in the last lines of output_log.txt.
okey, that folder.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
okey, that folder.
Just the latest crash log. A text file I can view in my browser. A rar file I have to download, unrar, and find the right file.

Tip - when getting tech support, make things as easy as possible for the support guy. Especially when getting free tech support.

socket12

Aug 2, 2018
Just the latest crash log. A text file I can view in my browser. A rar file I have to download, unrar, and find the right file.

Tip - when getting tech support, make things as easy as possible for the support guy. Especially when getting free tech support.
:) that?
PD:

Sorry I'm new asking for help haha I always try to solve it alone but this problem I win.
Thanks for the help!

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes