Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have no idea where to find the last 3 interstellar collectibles.
Interstellar #6 is on the display rack in the electronics store at the shopping mall.
Interstellar #7 is under the chair at the tennis courts.
Interstellar #8 is to the left of the sidewalk at the park.

Reactions: Cartageno

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Is there normal incest patch for Aunt? Cause "She's my mother sister" sounds kinda lame. As well as calling her "Emma". Plus, this game was incest just from the beginning.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there normal incest patch for Aunt? Cause "She's my mother sister" sounds kinda lame. As well as calling her "Emma". Plus, this game was incest just from the beginning.
The patch isn't just for Emma, it's also for Ashley, Claire and Veronica as well.

Reactions: WINTEX

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can also use the mapping file (basically the same Sycho uploaded) in your directory to manually change relationship statuses to your liking with a text editor. Maybe you want Ashley to be your Banana while landlady mom is your Cockroach? Do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
The patch isn't just for Emma, it's also for Ashley, Claire and Veronica as well.
Thx. But if i'm not mistaken, it contains same info as incest patch from the topic thread.

<!-- Emma -->
<NPCMapping><Label>[13_NAME]</Label><!-- Her name is: --><Text>Emma</Text></NPCMapping>
<NPCMapping><Label>[13_HER]</Label><!-- I am to her: --><Text>nephew</Text></NPCMapping>
<NPCMapping><Label>[13_ME]</Label><!-- She is to me: --><Text>aunt</Text></NPCMapping>

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thx. But if i'm not mistaken, it contains same info as incest patch from the topic thread.
Correct. In the original version of the mapping file, Claire is the landlady while Ashley and Veronica are your roommates.
In the version I attached, it replaces those roles with them being family members instead.

If that's not the one you wanted, then here is the original mapping file.

Reactions: WINTEX

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You can also use the mapping file (basically the same Sycho uploaded) in your directory to manually change relationship statuses to your liking with a text editor. Maybe you want Ashley to be your Banana while landlady mom is your Cockroach? Do it.
<!-- Ashley -->
<NPCMapping>
<Label>[2_NAME]</Label>
<!-- Her name is: -->
<Text>Ashley</Text>
</NPCMapping>
<NPCMapping>
<Label>[2_HER]</Label>
<!-- I am to her: -->
<Text>owner</Text>
</NPCMapping>
<NPCMapping>