Erwin_Meyer

Oct 8, 2017
Ok, go back to the police station and click on the "mysterious chip" that's on the floor. Once you pick that up, use the Google app on the phone and that will unlock Masquerade on your map.
could have sword I did pick it up, actually...

however, things are moving again by now

thank you so much for your help!

E.M.

Reactions: Sycho

deesoup

Jun 24, 2020
im really digging this game, although i definitely could see how it might drag for some people. Can anyone recommend similar games? Im a sucker for relationship management lol

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At the risk of sounding too obvious: did you try having dinner with your family at home in the evening?

Apr 18, 2020
At the risk of sounding too obvious: did you try having dinner with your family at home in the evening?
Sorry for the late response but I tried it again without the cheat and it worked, But another question I want to ask is, on the morning yoga session on Saturday, what requirements do you need to be able to pair with the little sister, Ashley?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Sorry for the late response but I tried it again without the cheat and it worked, But another question I want to ask is, on the morning yoga session on Saturday, what requirements do you need to be able to pair with the little sister, Ashley?
You will need to be at relationship level with all three girls before you can pick and individual girl to do yoga with

Apr 18, 2020
You can follow the in-game hints but if you desperately need a walkthrough there is a link to one in the OP (first post in this thread)
Hey I did the walkthrough and im still working on it but im stuck. Can you help me on

'- 23:00 – Ashley comes, sleep – nude
- Saturday - 12:00 – Text (Choose Bikini)(DONE)
- 15:00 – MC’s (leaving bedroom), Ashley comes (Sophia first lessons)'?

Apr 18, 2020
Hey I did the walkthrough and im still working on it but im stuck. Can you help me on

'- 23:00 – Ashley comes, sleep – nude
- Saturday - 12:00 – Text (Choose Bikini)(DONE)
- 15:00 – MC’s (leaving bedroom), Ashley comes (Sophia first lessons)'?
Ok NVM, I have done the Ashley sleep nude but I still havent completed the mc leaving room and ashley comes one.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok NVM, I have done the Ashley sleep nude but I still havent completed the mc leaving room and ashley comes one.
You bedroom Monday - Friday 15:00 - 17:00 try to leave and you will bump into Ashley if you don't there is something you haven't done so look at her hint as the Walkthrough is good but should really only be used if you get stuck with the in game hints

Apr 18, 2020
You bedroom Monday - Friday 15:00 - 17:00 try to leave and you will bump into Ashley if you don't there is something you haven't done so look at her hint as the Walkthrough is good but should really only be used if you get stuck with the in game hints
I tried but am still working it but how do you plan another beach trip?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes