goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
any torrent download?
We've got a nice search feature here. Scroll to the top and type torrent into the search box at the top right, and hit enter. You'll probably find the answer you seek.

Fangbang

Sep 1, 2018
The only achievment I have left to unlock the special ending is finding a wallet and I just can't find one. Been traveling for light two hours now(real life time). What the fuck?

EDIT: Just found one lmao.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The only achievment I have left to unlock the special ending is finding a wallet and I just can't find one. Been traveling for light two hours now(real life time). What the fuck?

EDIT: Just found one lmao.
You can find the wallets if you go walking during the day (between 06:00 and 18:00).

Erwin_Meyer

Oct 8, 2017
Stuck with Officer Debby

Hi there,

completed next to all the game, 'cept of Debbys path
been to the police station and picked up the token, but no option in Google is showing up for the resaerch ref. "Masquerade bar"

any suggestions on how to get Google working on this ( so I can continue) would be highly appreciated

tnx a bunch in advance

cheers

E.M.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Stuck with Officer Debby

Hi there,

completed next to all the game, 'cept of Debbys path
been to the police station and picked up the token, but no option in Google is showing up for the resaerch ref. "Masquerade bar"

any suggestions on how to get Google working on this ( so I can continue) would be highly appreciated

tnx a bunch in advance

cheers

E.M.
Are you using the Google app on the phone to search? That's the only way you can unlock that location.

Erwin_Meyer

Oct 8, 2017
Are you using the Google app on the phone to search? That's the only way you can unlock that location.
yep, that's the one i am trying to use

dialog goes like " what u wanna search? "

... and then no options ( "nothing" , " well, maybe later") appear

very strange

any idea how to get the respective option of selection back?

tnx for your time

regards

E.M.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yep, that's the one i am trying to use

dialog goes like " what u wanna search? "

... and then no options ( "nothing" , " well, maybe later") appear

very strange

any idea how to get the respective option of selection back?

tnx for your time

regards

E.M.
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I may be way off base here, but I seem to remember some prerequisite like talking to Veronica or suchlike.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I may be way off base here, but I seem to remember some prerequisite like talking to Veronica or suchlike.
That's actually after you've unlocked Masquerade and talked to Debby there. But once the token that Debby accidentally drops is picked up, you're supposed to Google what the "M" on the token stands for so you can unlock it on the map.

It sounds like a flag may need to be reset, but knowing which one it is would be difficult to do without looking at the save.

Last edited:

icheck

May 12, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get 0-10 kisses from the Claire (Mom)? All walk-through start from 10-20 kisses. I'm stuck on 20 hearts and 0 kisses.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
silly me...

here we go again !

once more, thank you so much !

E.M.
Ok, go back to the police station and click on the "mysterious chip" that's on the floor. Once you pick that up, use the Google app on the phone and that will unlock Masquerade on your map.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes