kaisersecchi

Apr 16, 2020
I know sometimes games miss tags, and I am hoping this is the case with this game, as no 'Footjob' tag means no deal for me - however if there are scenes like that in the game and the tag is merely missing, can someone please inform me?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is one character who will perform a footjob as part of her progression, so yeah, the tag is missing.

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
I know sometimes games miss tags, and I am hoping this is the case with this game, as no 'Footjob' tag means no deal for me - however if there are scenes like that in the game and the tag is merely missing, can someone please inform me?
Cartageno answered your question in the post after you. And the woman who does the Footjob is very sexy.

But overall the game is very enjoyable so you shouldn't just focus on that small aspect.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Anybody have the Android port of this.Please tell me how to get it on Android.Thanks.
The site's search function is your friend. You'll find the exact same answer approximately 500 times in the thread. Sometimes even with an extended explanation.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anybody have the Android port of this.Please tell me how to get it on Android.Thanks.
Not a good first post... :(

Keep in mind no one here likes Android beggars; always check the tags and the first post on the first site for more information. Also, going through the last 5 pages might help to answer your question.

Mondy80

May 21, 2020
sorry. I can't carry on with Ashley's story. the tip tells me to watch the horror movie. I do, however, nothing happens. any advice please?
I'm 30 of love
15 of excitement
2 of jealousy

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
sorry. I can't carry on with Ashley's story. the tip tells me to watch the horror movie. I do, however, nothing happens. any advice please?
I'm 30 of love
15 of excitement
2 of jealousy
Watch the Horror film with her, go to bed set the alarm for 08:00 wear boxer shorts and close the door she will come into the room during the night

Reactions: Mondy80

RocknRollStar

Dec 11, 2019
Is there a way of seeing the scenes without the text bubble , can you turn it of and on like some of the other games , it tends to get in the way of some of the scenes, it acts like a censor which is a shame

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a way of seeing the scenes without the text bubble , can you turn it of and on like some of the other games , it tends to get in the way of some of the scenes, it acts like a censor which is a shame
Click on the eye icon in the upper right.

Reactions: RocknRollStar
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes