reda1943

Jun 30, 2017
hello every one um just wanna ask you something
whats is the extra and what is the patch and what it does to the game are they important to download or not plz explain in a simple way
thank you

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hello every one um just wanna ask you something
whats is the extra and what is the patch and what it does to the game are they important to download or not plz explain in a simple way
thank you
The "extra" means there are not only extra scenes/images in the game that wouldn't be available for lower tier patrons (when MotH was available on Faerin's Patreon page), but you also get access to the cheats as well.

The "patch" changes the relationships with the main girls in the house. So instead of Claire being your landlady, by using the patch, it changes her to your mother instead. Same applies to Veronica and Ashley as well. Instead of them being tenants or your roommates, they're both your sister if you use the fan-made patch.

reda1943

Jun 30, 2017
The "extra" means there are not only extra scenes/images in the game that wouldn't be available for lower tier patrons (when MotH was available on Faerin's Patreon page), but you also get access to the cheats as well.

The "patch" changes the relationships with the main girls in the house. So instead of Claire being your landlady, by using the patch, it changes her to your mother instead. Same applies to Veronica and Ashley as well. Instead of them being tenants or your roommates, they're both your sister if you use the fan-made patch.
alright i get it now
the extra means more of content to the game like updates that only patrons can have and cheats also right ?
thanks for your reply by the way
and the extra is important like updates maybe

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
alright i get it now
the extra means more of content to the game like updates that only patrons can have and cheats also right ?
thanks for your reply by the way
You're welcome. Yeah, you'd get a bit more content and use of the cheats app in-game that a lower tier patron would not get. The updates, when the game was still in development, would be available for some patrons, though not all depending on the support you pledged. $5 patrons would of course have to wait a bit longer after release.

To put it simply, the "extras" were the full version when it was on Patreon. The "regular" version didn't have the cheats or extra scenes. Now that the game is available on Steam, however, you get the full version when you buy the game from the Steam store.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can sombody give me and actual walkthrough i find just from 2017 or 2018
Most of the walkthroughs are outdated and obsolete. Use the in-game hint system instead and only the walkthrough as a reference if you're stuck. Or just ask for help. :)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The first time you click on the laptop you need to make the right selection order
I have Claire's love at 35 and attraction at 25, I get the "sometimes she leaves the door open when she's in the batrhoom" tip on the phone but ... her door is locked even when she's in the bathroom.

Anyone can help?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have Claire's love at 35 and attraction at 25, I get the "sometimes she leaves the door open when she's in the batrhoom" tip on the phone but ... her door is locked even when she's in the bathroom.

Anyone can help?
Go to her bedroom at 20:00.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You need to get it to 5 for both characters for the special ending. Don't think it goes beyond that, and if it does, it is meaningless.
Just for the record (it'd be meaningless anyway, as you correctly pointed out): it doesn't go above 5.

Soran

Apr 1, 2018
I have the bug that animations don't work. I'm trying to fix it but I don't get what I have to do.
I have windows 10 please help.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have the bug that animations don't work. I'm trying to fix it but I don't get what I have to do.
I have windows 10 please help.
First try to install K-Lite Codec Pack. Standard or Mega are enough.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes