cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
under device manager I have this.
Ah you have an APU!

I don't know why, but these APU's cause a lot of problems with the game. You can try to tell your Processor/GPU when and for which application the better or weaker graphic unit should be used:
via Radeon Settings:

via Windows 10 Settings:

Soran

Apr 1, 2018
Ah you have an APU!

I don't know why, but these APU's cause a lot of problems with the game. You can try to tell your Processor/GPU when and for which application the better or weaker graphic unit should be used:
via Radeon Settings:

via Windows 10 Settings:
I put it in hi performance but it still dos not work.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I think it may be out of date it look's like this now
Well you can try a clean install of your drivers. Use DDU get rid of your old drivers:

Then use AMD's Auto-Detect to get the right drivers:

BTW, do you have an laptop? If you do, can you tell me your exact model and series? I saw that people who have an ASUS laptop had to downgrade or use ASUS specific drivers.

Soran

Apr 1, 2018
Well you can try a clean install of your drivers. Use DDU get rid of your old drivers:

Then use AMD's Auto-Detect to get the right drivers:

BTW, do you have an laptop? If you do, can you tell me your exact model and series? I saw that people who have an ASUS laptop had to downgrade or use ASUS specific drivers.
I don't know the model but it's not ASUS it's ideapad
guess I'l try to reinstall.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Its funny when this thread first started and how the game first debuted on here, people called this is a big brother rip off. Ultimately that didnt turn out to be the case and it became a lot more popular instead. Never judge a game so quickly.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Its funny when this thread first started and how the game first debuted on here, people called this is a big brother rip off. Ultimately that didnt turn out to be the case and it became a lot more popular instead. Never judge a game so quickly.
But even more so as it didn't get cancelled.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
I can't seem to access the CG RIP for this game when I try this is the message I get: Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator. I have waited and still get the same message any help would be appreciated.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I can't seem to access the CG RIP for this game when I try this is the message I get: Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator. I have waited and still get the same message any help would be appreciated.
There is no point in the CG rip. Honestly, it would probably be better if it were removed from the OP. First of all, it is all the images from the game, which can be accessed by enabling the cheat menu in game. Second of all, with a decent unity extractor it should be quite easy to get physical copies from the game.

And since the game is smaller due to compression, yet another reason to simply get a unity extractor and rip the game, rather than bother with the CG rip that is available here.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
There is no point in the CG rip. Honestly, it would probably be better if it were removed from the OP. First of all, it is all the images from the game, which can be accessed by enabling the cheat menu in game. Second of all, with a decent unity extractor it should be quite easy to get physical copies from the game.

And since the game is smaller due to compression, yet another reason to simply get a unity extractor and rip the game, rather than bother with the CG rip that is available here.
Ok I will look into the options you gave me thanks for messaging me back.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

absolutely correct!

Fanatic7

Jun 5, 2017
This a great game, but it misses the family gang bang with the girls from the house and the untie with the possibility for the neighbor doc to join.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
You're welcome. I noticed a few things in your save that were out of the ordinary for where you should be (based on the stats/hints). For instance, having to bail Veronica out of jail after you gave her your cup of coffee. It should have been several days before that event takes place.
?? I did what? I never even interacted with Veronica, let alone give her a cup of coffee or bail her out of jail. I was not even aware she lands in jail.

Also, in your save, you're not able to go into the bathroom while Claire is in there, she's not watching TV when she should be (according to the hints she is showing now) and her door is locked if you try to enter her room while she is taking her bath..
Ehh... in my save, the one I uploaded, Claire is watching TV when she is shown to be watching TV and she's in the bathroom when she's shown to take a bath.
I can't enter the bathroom while she is inside but I think that's because I have not advanced long enough for her to allow me to the bathroom. I am a bit after the event when she sees the MC masturbating naked in the room and I have farmed lust by having the PC take a shower and Claire catching him.
When she is in her room, the MC can spy on her but I don't get lust from that any more.
According to the walkthrough the "come into bathroom with me" is later on, after you do the first email thing. I just reached the 25 lust thing.

Have there been any changes to version 1.0.2 in the past few months? I downloaded this a few months ago and gave it a try recently.

Which brings me to my next question, have you altered or edited your save in any way (via online editor, Notepad, Wordpad, Notepad ++, etc)?
Yeap, I cut down a bit on the grind with notepad++, raising affection or lust by 2-3 here and there, but never enough to cross the threshold.
I guess it may have an effect but some of the things you describe in my save are not really possible... I have not touched Veronica in the notepad or the game at all and I find Claire in the livingroom when she's supposed to be there and I can give her wine and leg massage. I also have not edited the save for a few events before that part. I mainly used it on Ashley BTW. And I went for Ashley AFTER I was stonewalled by Claire.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes