cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ehh... in my save, the one I uploaded, Claire is watching TV when she is shown to be watching TV and she's in the bathroom when she's shown to take a bath.
Nope, she is reading a book. There is another scene with her watching TV.
Yeap, I cut down a bit on the grind with notepad++, raising affection or lust by 2-3 here and there, but never enough to cross the threshold.
Unfortunately you butchered your save by doing that. You can't access her room while she takes a shower nor does she watch TV afterwards.

Sorry, but you need to start all over gain!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Nope, she is reading a book. There is another scene with her watching TV.

Unfortunately you butchered your save by doing that. You can't access her room while she takes a shower nor does she watch TV afterwards.

Sorry, but you need to start all over gain!
Oh, well...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Oh, well...
MotH isn't one of those games where you can edit your save and still be able to play it through to the end without issues cropping up. Stats/hints are tied to the flags in the game. So even a "minor" edit turns into a "major" problem whereby it bugs your save causing hints to change when they shouldn't (unless set by the flags) - such as what you're experiencing now. So the only solution would be to start a new game and this time, don't edit anything unless instructed to do so.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
?? I did what? I never even interacted with Veronica, let alone give her a cup of coffee or bail her out of jail. I was not even aware she lands in jail.
She doesn't if you don't give her coffee.

I think the lesson here is: kids, don't do coffee, it'll lead to a criminal career!

Reactions: troll822

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
I am following the walkthrought but it doesn't work for me.. stuck with mom at 25 love and 8 arousal.. all the events are not givin love or lust no more :(

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am following the walkthrought but it doesn't work for me.. stuck with mom at 25 love and 8 arousal.. all the events are not givin love or lust no more :(
Use the in-game hint system. The walkthrough is outdated.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
1) It was most popular game here, back in time when it was in active development. I think popularity has something to do with quality of game.
2) Do you see mobile among the tags?

Wololo20

Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys
How do I disable cheats?
Like not starting with 5k and not travel around the city for 1 second?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey guys
How do I disable cheats?
Like not starting with 5k and not travel around the city for 1 second?
You can't disable the cheats console, but you can choose whether or not to use it.

Wololo20

Apr 18, 2019
You can't disable the cheats console, but you can choose whether or not to use it.
Hmm, alright.
The thing is the game already starts me with 5k. Also this 1 second travel around the city by foot blocks you in the tutorial. I can of course skip the tutorial but I'd rather not play with a feature like this.
So I'm wondering what can I do to play "normally" cause right now I'm forced to play like this.
I remember when this game didn't have this feature.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Try combining the walkthrough with the hints at the bottom of the screen with the picture of the mother to make sure that the things you are doing are listed. Because if you are doing things that do not coinside with where she is at in the game hints at the bottom of the screen the walkthrough stuff will do you no good if you are doing things to early or past there point of interaction.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes