GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm, alright.
The thing is the game already starts me with 5k. Also this 1 second travel around the city by foot blocks you in the tutorial. I can of course skip the tutorial but I'd rather not play with a feature like this.
So I'm wondering what can I do to play "normally" cause right now I'm forced to play like this.
I remember when this game didn't have this feature.
Are you using a mod attached to the game that causes your issue because the only way to start the way you are talking about is to go into your phone and add the money yourself. because I have the game and I have to add the money by using the cheat in my phone and how is your walking so fast their is no mod that I am aware of that causes that because trust me if there was I would have it. I have the game with all extras and add-ons.

Wololo20

Apr 18, 2019
Are you using a mod attached to the game that causes your issue because the only way to start the way you are talking about is to go into your phone and add the money yourself. because I have the game and I have to add the money by using the cheat in my phone and how is your walking so fast their is no mod that I am aware of that causes that because trust me if there was I would have it. I have the game with all extras and add-ons.
I actually have no idea if I downloaded a mod. Perhaps I did back in November last year.
Ah, I'm gonna re-install and see if that's the problem

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hmm, alright.
The thing is the game already starts me with 5k. Also this 1 second travel around the city by foot blocks you in the tutorial. I can of course skip the tutorial but I'd rather not play with a feature like this.
So I'm wondering what can I do to play "normally" cause right now I'm forced to play like this.
I remember when this game didn't have this feature.
When you start the introduction, you should only have $10 in cash after Claire gives you money to go to the store to pick up milk that she forgot to buy. Once you buy the milk, you should have $7 remaining.

The option to skip the introduction on day 1 was removed just before going live on Steam on October of last year. So my guess is either you're playing an older version or you're using an earlier save (from version 0.8.3 or higher).

At no time should you start out with that high of an amount of money on hand.

During the tutorial, everything on the phone (with exception for Messenger, Save, Load and Quit) will be locked until you complete it.

Without looking at your save to see what's going on, I'm at a loss for an explanation as to what is happening in your game. Now, it is possible to manually edit your save, once it's been created, to increase the amount of money you have available. We have seen instances where people typed the amount of money they had wrong, which resulted in a bugged save/game.

Reactions: Wololo20

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There used to be a quick travel mod about a year ago or so, but it's been determined that mod will cause you to miss certain things when you travel on the map.

Wololo20

Apr 18, 2019
Gentlemen, I've gone and re-installed the game and it seems there was a cheat mod hiding.
Anyways, my problem is fixed. Thanks a lot for your help. Have a wonderful day

Reactions: Sycho and Cartageno

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
im sorry to ask and i really dont know this. but whats CG??
Computer generated. CG rip means somebody extracted pictures and animations from the game... In short, you don't need it for playing the game. If you really want to see the pics, and search a forum for unity extractor bundle so you can do it yourself.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys finally i have some time to play again this game. Last time i play the game was the 0.9.0. Now i see that the game is complete. So i think that the best thing to do is to restart form 0 again the game. The point is... that i expect to find the full cheat unlock! I mean that the old cheat give me also the option to raise love/friendship and so on. But now i see only the cheat for the MC! Why?
There is some way to unlock? Some mod to use? Really is hard to raise every thing days after days again! Some info, some advice?

Thank you

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi guys finally i have some time to play again this game. Last time i play the game was the 0.9.0. Now i see that the game is complete. So i think that the best thing to do is to restart form 0 again the game. The point is... that i expect to find the full cheat unlock! I mean that the old cheat give me also the option to raise love/friendship and so on. But now i see only the cheat for the MC! Why?
There is some way to unlock? Some mod to use? Really is hard to raise every thing days after days again! Some info, some advice?

Thank you
I'm afraid you'll have to do it the hard way. Artificially raising stats causes some checks to fail and the story will stall, that's why it was removed.

• Sad
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm afraid you'll have to do it the hard way. Artificially raising stats causes some checks to fail and the story will stall, that's why it was removed.
Thank you is sad to read this. Also because i never over abused the cheat thing. I mean i do the event. And i raise little by little the thing. At last to not see the thing like 10 time, before continue the things.
Man now i lose a bit of excitement :(

Anyway thank you

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone,
So I got a issue with playing the game. Whenever I try to start it, I got a load bar which disappears after a second and that's it.

Looking at the trouble shooting guide, it looks like my Citrix Work from home program is causing the issue. I followed the instructions as notated, but I got this error.

"C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-R9HJQ15>CitrixWorkspceApp.exe DDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine
'CitrixWorkspceApp.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

The odd thing is I know that I have Citrix, so I'm not sure what's going on here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Hello everyone,
So I got a issue with playing the game. Whenever I try to start it, I got a load bar which disappears after a second and that's it.

Looking at the trouble shooting guide, it looks like my Citrix Work from home program is causing the issue. I followed the instructions as notated, but I got this error.

"C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-R9HJQ15>CitrixWorkspceApp.exe DDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine
'CitrixWorkspceApp.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

The odd thing is I know that I have Citrix, so I'm not sure what's going on here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Looks like there's an "a" missing in "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe"

Reactions: Apalos
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes