Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Looks like there's an "a" missing in "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe"
D'oh! thank you for catching that.

I really hoped that was it, so I tried again. Still no dice.

C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-R9HJQ15>CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe DDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine
'CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Any help would be appreciated. Or maybe a idea as to why it wont work.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

C:\Users\TEMP.DESKTOP-R9HJQ15>CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe DDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine

Sycho isn't up yet; he was the one who wrote that bash file. Another option would be to uninstall Citrix :whistle:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Did you check last two lines?
“The game won’t load”
If you use Citrix for work purposes, open up a command prompt (type: cmd from the run [Win7] or
search [Win10] box). Type the following command: CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe
DDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEng
ine
Please note, there must be a space between CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe and DDLOCAL
Otherwise, make sure there are no unusual characters in the folder or file names.

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Did you check last two lines?
Yup, there is a space between CirixWorkspaceApp.exe and DDLOCAL
Not seeing any unusual characters in my folder or files, such as <,{,+,etc... or anything like that.

Although... now that I'm taking a good look, my user name is "a_joh" would the _ be considered unusual?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yup, there is a space between CirixWorkspaceApp.exe and DDLOCAL
Not seeing any unusual characters in my folder or files, such as <,{,+,etc... or anything like that.

Although... now that I'm taking a good look, my user name is "a_joh" would the _ be considered unusual?
Try this:
Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager and expand "Display Adapters". You should see a display adapter installed by Citrix. Right click on that and disable it. Then try loading your game. If that still doesn't work, you will need to temporarily disable Citrix before loading your game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Great game. Having an issue getting the Ashley Veronica bath scene. Any suggestions?
Go to the bathroom door at 10am or 11am (I can't remember exactly which time, but it's one of those two time frames) on Saturday.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018

Usually that error comes up if the Command Prompt can't find what you are trying to run. If you know where Citrix installed itself to (default install location will be "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client" if on 64-bit Windows), you can change the directory your Command Prompt is working in by typing the location of "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe", but put "cd\" in place of the drive letter it is installed in.

Sugoman

May 7, 2020
Go to the bathroom door at 10am or 11am (I can't remember exactly which time, but it's one of those two time frames) on Saturday.
Firstly thanks for the reply. Tried 11 that's Claire. When I go at 10Am I can hear them giggling but don't get any other options.

Reactions: Sycho

Apalos

Oct 7, 2017
Try this:
Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager and expand "Display Adapters". You should see a display adapter installed by Citrix. Right click on that and disable it. Then try loading your game. If that still doesn't work, you will need to temporarily disable Citrix before loading your game.
Disabling the display adapter didn't work. How would you go about temporarily disabling Citrix? Exit out of it in my toolbar? Might just uninstalling my Citrix next weekend and reinstalling it sunday night for the work week. Thanks for the suggestion!

Usually that error comes up if the Command Prompt can't find what you are trying to run. If you know where Citrix installed itself to (default install location will be "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client" if on 64-bit Windows), you can change the directory your Command Prompt is working in by typing the location of "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe", but put "cd\" in place of the drive letter it is installed in.
So my Citrix is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin but it leads me to a App named SelfService. Looking through the folders, I can't seem to find a CitrixWorkspace App, it only shows up like that in my Start Menu.

I think I might just uninstall it nest weekend and reinstall it Sunday night.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Disabling the display adapter didn't work. How would you go about temporarily disabling Citrix? Exit out of it in my toolbar? Might just uninstalling my Citrix next weekend and reinstalling it sunday night for the work week. Thanks for the suggestion!
Having never used Citrix before, there are a couple of ways you can do that.
The first method would be to type in your search box: services.msc

Scroll through the list to see if you can find anything related to Citrix. Double click on each item (if there are more than one listed) and change the "Startup type" to either manual or disable. You may need to restart your computer so the change takes effect.

Another method is, if you use CCleaner or have a way of looking at the list of programs that start up on reboot, disable it through that and restart your computer so the change takes effect.

Reactions: Fitsimmons

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
I was looking around and TheBlueKnight answered this question back on Jan 26, 2019 and unfortunately there is no android version of the game he could find and trust me if he could not find it then there isn't one sorry.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes