Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
checked scenes as well. it has only 1 scene of Amy. first threesome with veronica and amy when both of them gave BJ to MC. I don't understand why developer did not put every scenes of the game. not only amy but every character has a lot of scenes missing.
There are some scenes that are repeatable and some that are not. For example, anything to do with Amy's training, watching Netflix with Emma or going to Masquerade can't be repeated. However, you can repeat the dates with all of the girls, or any of the beach scenes.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Although it has to be said that some non-repeatable scenes are on the phone (e. g. all three of Sophia's "special education" sessions can be replayed that way) while others are not.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Although it has to be said that some non-repeatable scenes are on the phone (e. g. all three of Sophia's "special education" sessions can be replayed that way) while others are not.
I can't remember all of the repeatable scenes.. Just a handful. :LOL: I think Claire's oil massage can be repeated, but I'm not so sure about taking a bath with her (confirmed, you can't). The bath scene with Ashley can be replayed.

666rosebug

Feb 8, 2019
Hey peeps, Man of the House is currently my favorite game so far. I love all the different extra elements like mood, jobs, skill progression, relationship progression, money etc.

Is there any mods or expansions for Man of the House that extends the game somehow?

Or is there any other games that have a similar style to this?

This game is amazing, I am glad I ended up finding this forum and finding out about these amazing games. Whoever made this is awesome, I am just about to finish Melody who I think features the 'same' girl from DMD and MOTH I believe. So pretty in all these games, ugh.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey peeps, Man of the House is currently my favorite game so far. I love all the different extra elements like mood, jobs, skill progression, relationship progression, money etc.

Is there any mods or expansions for Man of the House that extends the game somehow?

This game is amazing, I am glad I ended up finding this forum and finding out about these amazing games. Whoever made this is awesome, I am just about to finish Melody who I think features the 'same' girl from DMD and MOTH I believe. So pretty in all these games, ugh.
Thank you for the kind words. Right now, there's nothing planned for MotH unfortunately. Faerin is currently focused on Mystwood Manor at the moment. There may be DLC released later down the road on Steam at some point in the future.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
You might want to try Love & Sex: Second Base, which can also be found on this site. Has about 20 date-able girls, mood management, skills to acquire (depending on your starting picks), money to earn etc. Three difficulty settings that really do make a massive difference in how easy or hard the game is.

It is drawn art, which is a completely different style. Some people love it, others hate it.
Also no incest (closest you get to that is with an adopted step-sister). The developer updates regularly. Story lines for all the date-able characters are quite varied, and keep getting added onto. So you don't really feel that you are dating the same character 20 times over.

Reactions: 666rosebug

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I am just about to finish Melody who I think features the 'same' girl from DMD and MOTH I believe. So pretty in all these games, ugh.
I always find that interesting. After a while playing all these games you tend to see the same model used in different projects. For me it's like watching two different movies with the same actress. I like to think about it that way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I always find that interesting. After a while playing all these games you tend to see the same model used in different projects. For me it's like watching two different movies with the same actress. I like to think about it that way.
I know the feeling. And it will always depend on what you were playing first. But while I see some similarity between Dee and Ashley (although not enough to really call it a copy, Dee has real twins, e. g. in Lust Man Standing) I don't see the same for Melody at all. I mean the general character archetypes of Melody and DmD are similar (Dee=Melody, Elena=Sophia), but the looks aren't that much. Some similaries if you're really looking for it (E and S both have kinda smaller breasts, both are way more experienced than their big boobed friends) I do think it's a bit off to call them the same.

clystar

May 9, 2019
do you ever wonder why they would have the same roles?

fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
Man of the House [v1.0.2c Extra] [Faerin] hi someone can help me understand how to install the incest mod and have the solutions of the game thanks for those who help me

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Man of the House [v1.0.2c Extra] [Faerin] hi someone can help me understand how to install the incest mod and have the solutions of the game thanks for those who help me
Put the mapping file in the same folder the game's executable is in.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have a challenge for anyone that's so bored being more mind-numbingly bored wouldn't do any lasting harm.
Count the amount of times people have said something along the lines of:
"Does this game have a gallery?"
"This game has no gallery. Can someone mod one in?"
"Why does this game have no gallery?"
"Is there an Android/IOS version?"

KingH, if there isn't one in the OP then there isn't one.

KingH

Feb 24, 2019
I have a challenge for anyone that's so bored being more mind-numbingly bored wouldn't do any lasting harm.
Count the amount of times people have said something along the lines of:
"Does this game have a gallery?"
"This game has no gallery. Can someone mod one in?"
"Why does this game have no gallery?"
"Is there an Android/IOS version?"

KingH, if there isn't one in the OP then there isn't one.
Sorry for ask

fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
hi everyone I can't unlock it all I have to do to unlock it completely asks me that I have to do one more thing what should I do if someone can please write me what I have to do to unlock it thanks for those who help me

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hi everyone I can't unlock it all I have to do to unlock it completely asks me that I have to do one more thing what should I do if someone can please write me what I have to do to unlock it thanks for those who help me
Post your save so I can take a look at it

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes