• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi Guys .. Need help

I downloaded the latest version
v1.0.2c Extra

I had briefly tried the game on a previous version and noticed the latest version is all incest - Mom and sister.

1) Can someone help me with proper mapping xml of non-incest version (landlady and roommates) please.

2) In the latest version the cheat mode is locked while it was unlocked in the previous version. How to unlock cheat mode please?
1) As Cartageno mentioned, that's easiliy edited through Notepad. Just open the file up and edit Claire's, Veronica's, Ashley's and Emma's roles.

Code:
  <NPCMappings>
    <!-- Ashley -->
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Ashley</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>roommate</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_ME]</Label>
      <!-- And she is to me: -->
      <Text>roommate</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_PLURAL]</Label>
      <!-- Plural -->
      <Text>roommates</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <!-- Veronica -->
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[3_NAME]</Label>
      <Text>Veronica</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[3_HER]</Label>
      <Text>roommate</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[3_ME]</Label>
      <Text>roommate</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <!-- Claire -->
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- I call her: -->
      <Text>Claire</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_REAL_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her real name is her: -->
      <Text>Claire</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_HER]</Label>
      <Text>tenant</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[4_ME]</Label>
      <Text>landlady</Text>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[13_NAME]</Label>
      <Text>Emma</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[13_HER]</Label>
      <Text>sister's tenant</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[13_ME]</Label>
      <!-- She is to me: -->
      <Text>landlady's sister</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
2) In order to unlock the cheats app on the phone you must first complete the introduction.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hi guys!

I heard so many good things about this game and I wanna try it out.

I am just a bit confused, maybe someone can clarify it. v1.0.2c Extra has 1.86 Gb - is this the entire game?

Or am I missing some previous chapters, versions, etc that are supposed to be downloaded separately?

Thanks!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi guys!

I heard so many good things about this game and I wanna try it out.

I am just a bit confused, maybe someone can clarify it. v1.0.2c Extra has 1.86 Gb - is this the entire game?

Or am I missing some previous chapters, versions, etc that are supposed to be downloaded separately?

Thanks!
Yes that's the entire game, compressed

Reactions: Interimaru

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
I am having an issue with Angel’s route. When I go to speak with mom/Claire at her work when I speak to Cassie all I get is that she is busy. I have already completed mom/Claire’s path.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am having an issue with Angel’s route. When I go to speak with mom/Claire at her work when I speak to Cassie all I get is that she is busy. I have already completed mom/Claire’s path.
Can you attach your save, please?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help.
I complete every girls/women. But every time i go on the bed and click on the: "it's impossible to choice" the alarm goes off and the MC says something like this it's the fault of going to sleep during the day.
Can someone tell me who i do wrong? I try almost every hours but nothing. The clock alarm always goes off.
Can someone help me?

Edit
Ok in the end the problem was the jealousy. I forgot to raise the mom and the sis to lv 5 jealousy. Aftet that the harem ending is unlock.
So i finally finish the game.
Really an awesome game. The only sad thing is that there is only one pregnancy ending. The one with Ashley. And the one i want was the mother... so lol
Anyway a really awesome game. Hope that the next game, have the pregnancy also with the mother.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Hi guys i need a little help.
I complete every girls/women. But every time i go on the bed and click on the: "it's impossible to choice" the alarm goes off and the MC says something like this it's the fault of going to sleep during the day.
Can someone tell me who i do wrong? I try almost every hours but nothing. The clock alarm always goes off.
Can someone help me?

Edit
Ok in the end the problem was the jealousy. I forgot to raise the mom and the sis to lv 5 jealousy. Aftet that the harem ending is unlock.
So i finally finish the game.
Really an awesome game. The only sad thing is that there is only one pregnancy ending. The one with Ashley. And the one i want was the mother... so lol
Anyway a really awesome game. Hope that the next game, have the pregnancy also with the mother.

Thank you
how do you raise the jealousy for the mom and Ashley?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Alternatively you can use the beach, again Veronica gives you mom suspicion, Claire gives you Ashley jealousy.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi, i cannot complete the 3 scary movie with ashley, anybody can helpme, please
After you watch a horror movie with Ashley, go to sleep naked with the door closed and set your alarm clock for 08:00.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just for my information what do you need it for I took a look at your save file and it looks to me that you have all characters done with all phots unlocked.
The reason is because this achievement hadn't been completed. Looking at the gallery isn't always going to tell you what you need to do. And though it helps, but looking at the achievements is typically the first place we look unless a player is missing a specific image.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, i cannot complete the 3 scary movie with ashley, anybody can helpme, please
I found the solution to your acheivement problem after you watch the scary movie with Ashely and she comes to your room you need to make sure you are sleeping naked to finish your last part of scary movie achievement with her. I just did it and it does work.

Reactions: javier0069

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Eso es lo que hago siempre pero no se activa dicha opcion.... Gracias
(a) Please include an English translation - automatic is okay - with your questions. Posts entirely not in English are against forum rules and may get deleted.

(b) That being said, your question gives me "That is what I always do but this option is not activated .... Thanks" - and I don't know what "that" and "this option" are, if you could add more information we may be able to help.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes