Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm back to this game. I missed Mom, Veronica and Aunt. They are the best. :love:
I think quite a few of us (myself included) have played the game over multiple times. So you're not alone there. Personally, I can't get enough of Pam or Veronica. :)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think quite a few of us (myself included) have played the game over multiple times. So you're not alone there. Personally, I can't get enough of Pam or Veronica. :)
The first time I played this game, I didn't like Veronica. But over time I fell in love with her. Behind this behavior is a sweet dear girl. :)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The first time I played this game, I didn't like Veronica. But over time I fell in love with her. Behind this behavior is a sweet dear girl. :)
You hit the proverbial nail on the head. I wasn't very fond of her in my first playthrough, but after her first arrest and how she reacted to the MC after that, you couldn't help but fall in love with her. Especially after she smiled and thanked the MC for spanking her. The icing on the cake was when she interrupted MC while he was watching TV when she was doing her (I mean his) chores.

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You hit the proverbial nail on the head. I wasn't very fond of her in my first playthrough, but after her first arrest and how she reacted to the MC after that, you couldn't help but fall in love with her. Especially after she smiled and thanked the MC for spanking her. The icing on the cake was when she interrupted MC while he was watching TV when she was doing her (I mean his) chores.
haha that was the best. She tried to get the MC's attention to her. :D

I don't know why, but I didn't like Ashley as much as Mom and Veronica. I like her. But somehow I don't feel the same as with Mom and Veronica.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
haha that was the best. She tried to get the MC's attention to her. :D

I don't know why, but I didn't like Ashley as much as Mom and Veronica. I like her. But somehow I don't feel the same as with Mom and Veronica.
Sophia was cute in her own shy little way. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sophia was cute in her own shy little way. :)
You've also written about Pam before. I like her too, actually one of my favorite women including those I mentioned earlier. It was fun to find out who she is, interesting story with her. :D

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You've also written about Pam before. I like her too, actually one of my favorite women including those I mentioned earlier. It was fun to find out who she is, interesting story with her. :D
Yeah, it was. And she was the least suspected person as the super hero. When we were testing that update, Faerin asked us who we thought it might be. I thought it was Emma since she only worked in the massage parlor. I forget who the others thought it might have been, but I knew it couldn't have been Veronica or Ashley. One suspected it might have been Claire (I think that was larry5168, but I could be wrong). But man, what a plot twist that turned out to be. I still chuckle at the "Taser Boy" moniker though. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah, it was. And she was the least suspected person as the super hero. When we were testing that update, Faerin asked us who we thought it might be. I thought it was Emma since she only worked in the massage parlor. I forget who the others thought it might have been, but I knew it couldn't have been Veronica or Ashley. One suspected it might have been Claire (I think that was larry5168, but I could be wrong). But man, what a plot twist that turned out to be. I still chuckle at the "Taser Boy" moniker though. :ROFLMAO:
I suspected that it was her.. :D because there was no content with her, only a conversation.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I suspected that it was her.. :D because there was no content with her, only a conversation.
Albeit a brief one at first.

As a side note, not sure if anyone else caught it, but if you go back to Gino's Pizza to ask her if she's seeing anyone, there's a nice little surprise there (if you're dating her that is). Well, not really much of a surprise per se, but I thought it was cute. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Albeit a brief one at first.

As a side note, not sure if anyone else caught it, but if you go back to Gino's Pizza to ask her if she's seeing anyone, there's a nice little surprise there (if you're dating her that is). Well, not really much of a surprise per se, but I thought it was cute. :)
Hmm, I don't know if I remember it, I'll check it out. :D

Reactions: Cartageno and Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My Veronica moments were (1) the "washing machine rebellion" and (2) the first meeting after we learned her boss found out about her arrest.

Pam I did suspect because she was the one with all the theoretical interactions in the phone and so on with no content so far but maybe that wasn't available during testing. I was very unhappy because I think she looks really bad in the pizza parlor but was pleasantly surprised when, ehm, getting to know her.

But I am a sucker for Sophia myself. I sometimes go back to replay the memories of the teaching events, I love them. I'd like a single ending with her as a bonus. If it included the "go wild" leather outfit from the fashion battle, that would be a bonus.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes