zzZz_ZzZ

Mar 9, 2019
Is there any guide of how to find missing pictures from all the girls? I know the cheat thing, but kind of wan to locate them

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there any guide of how to find missing pictures from all the girls? I know the cheat thing, but kind of wan to locate them
There is a guide for all of the collectables. But as far as the rest of the gallery goes, no, there are no guides for it.

Is there a difference between this version and the Steam one?
The only minor difference are the Steam achievements for MotH.

h34d5hot556

Nov 25, 2017
how do you meet angel? i've progressed down debbie's path, heard her talk about angel, went home, saw the news broadcast about her too.. now i'm just supposed to walk home from somewhere at night and she's supposed to help me.. but it doesn't happen. can someone help? am i doing something wrong?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how do you meet angel? i've progressed down debbie's path, heard her talk about angel, went home, saw the news broadcast about her too.. now i'm just supposed to walk home from somewhere at night and she's supposed to help me.. but it doesn't happen. can someone help? am i doing something wrong?
Did you WALK home from somewhere at NIGHT?

Did the Lust and love buttons get removed from the cheat console?
Dunno whether they ever existed, but they are not there. Changing love/lust values at will can easily break the story progression, so that would be my guess why.

slasheyMS

Feb 1, 2020
Hey, I got a problem. I've been saving the game at the end of my last session. The thing is, I can't use the "Continue" button, and even after creating a new game and checking on the phone if I can load the save, it's not there. Neither in the save file uh

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hey, I got a problem. I've been saving the game at the end of my last session. The thing is, I can't use the "Continue" button, and even after creating a new game and checking on the phone if I can load the save, it's not there. Neither in the save file uh
You're probably either playing from the archive, or you do not have writing rights on C:\

So extract the archive and then play from the installation. Alternatively make certain you have writing rights (run the game as an Admin usually does the trick then).

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
The game stopped working when i click continue at the start of the game (at the warning not in main menu)..any ideas? I'm using window 8.1..already open as admin..also already extract the game..

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The game stopped working when i click continue at the start of the game..any ideas? I'm using window 8.1..already open as admin..also already extract the game..
Check the "savesgames" folder to see if you have a file named "auto.sav". If so, start a new game, then as soon as you can access the phone, click on the up arrow to load your save. Once you've done that, go back into the phone and click on the down arrow. Click "empty slot", give your save a name, then click the green check mark. Make sure you save to the new file you created before exiting your game. That way, you won't have to redo those steps again.

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
Check the "savesgames" folder to see if you have a file named "auto.sav". If so, start a new game, then as soon as you can access the phone, click on the up arrow to load your save. Once you've done that, go back into the phone and click on the down arrow. Click "empty slot", give your save a name, then click the green check mark. Make sure you save to the new file you created before exiting your game. That way, you won't have to redo those steps again.
My bad..what i mean is the continue at warning when first start the game..not in main menu..i not even start new game yet..stuck at warning continue

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My bad..what i mean is the continue at warning when first start the game..not in main menu..i not even start new game yet..stuck at warning continue
Without seeing a screenshot of the warning, it sounds as though you're playing MotH from the RAR. You'll need to extract it first so the game can write to your savegames folder.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No..i don't have any of those software on my laptop
Could you attach your output_log please?
You can find that located in: C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the House

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
Hola, ¿alguien sabe si irá a salir alguna nueva actualización de este genial juego? creo que no soy el único al decir que quedé con ganas de más

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here u go
One last question.. Would you mind showing me a screenshot of your Device Manager please? Make sure that you expand "Display Adapters". I may have a solution for you if I see what I think it is.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes