Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have played version v1.0.2 and I have seen that version v1.0.2c Uncensored, can be downloaded. It is the continuation of the previous game or you have to start over from the beginning, or it is not worth it. Thank you
No, it's actually a bugfix.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
how do you raise the jealousy for the mom and Ashley?
I use the yoga event on saturday.
If you choice to train with the mom, Ashley become jelouse.
If you train with Veronica, The mom become Jelouse.

If i am not mistaken you can also date veronica. So the mom become jelous again. You need to to raise it at 5 with both the mother and ashely

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
After the Ashley-Veronica scene in the bath, the MC thinks something akin to "maybe i should have Veronica help me with it, like she did with mom"(referencing the tanning scene), but then nothing comes of it, can't even talk to her about it... i'm a little confused here.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
After the Ashley-Veronica scene in the bath, the MC thinks something akin to "maybe i should have Veronica help me with it, like she did with mom"(referencing the tanning scene), but then nothing comes of it, can't even talk to her about it... i'm a little confused here.
Can you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at that for you.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I can't find two achievements.

Namely General 9 and General 16 (see pictures).
For a better overview, I'll add a save.

Can someone please tell me where to look?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't find two achievements.

Namely General 9 and General 16 (see pictures).
For a better overview, I'll add a save.

Can someone please tell me where to look?
General #9 is the movie quiz. Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.
General #16 is the bonus ending.
  1. Make sure all of the other achievements are at 100%.
  2. Make sure that you have all images, videos, scenes and collectables unlocked in your gallery.
  3. Make sure that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5 each.

Reactions: Cartageno

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks.
My latest save, i think in game a week has passed since i got to peek at them in the bath...
You'll need to progress with Veronica's storyline to the point that you're at a relationship level with her. Right now, it's too soon for that to take place.

Reactions: LSC82

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm back to this game. I missed Mom, Veronica and Aunt. They are the best. :love:
I think quite a few of us (myself included) have played the game over multiple times. So you're not alone there. Personally, I can't get enough of Pam or Veronica. :)

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think quite a few of us (myself included) have played the game over multiple times. So you're not alone there. Personally, I can't get enough of Pam or Veronica. :)
The first time I played this game, I didn't like Veronica. But over time I fell in love with her. Behind this behavior is a sweet dear girl. :)

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes