larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok thank you so much so this is my final question since i already done 95% off this game

- You can view any endings you’ve unlocked by clicking on your bed and “Thinking about the Future”.
-Note: After viewing an ending you can go back to just before you started the ending, so it won’t mess up your game.

What does "After viewing an ending you can go back to just before you started the ending" im so confused
Is it mean after thinking about the future you just load the game again ??
No, what it means is that after watching the ending the game will give you the option to end the game there or to continue, so you can watch another ending or complete other elements yopu haven't done yet, or even repeat that ending

• Wow
Reactions: Rizky Rakhmadani
Feb 5, 2018
No, what it means is that after watching the ending the game will give you the option to end the game there or to continue, so you can watch another ending or complete other elements yopu haven't done yet, or even repeat that ending
Sorry to bother you again what is this #10 and #11 ashley achievement i cannot figure it out ash.PNG

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry to bother you again what is this #10 and #11 ashley achievement i cannot figure it out View attachment 807189
No bother at all. That's what we're here for. :)
They're Ashley's different endings. For her second ending, you'll need to progress with Sophia. For her third ending, you'll need an item from the drug store at the shopping mall.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rizky Rakhmadani
Feb 5, 2018
No bother at all. That's what we're here for. :)
They're Ashley's different endings. For her second ending, you'll need to progress with Sophia. For her third ending, you'll need an item from the drug store at the shopping mall.
Ok thank you so much im glad i didnt miss anything

Reactions: Sycho

heart21

Feb 28, 2020
Everything is maxed out but still can't play mc ending, all girls stats and everything is full, jealousy and suspicion too

Cobra23

Dec 25, 2019
im trying to download the game using a windows computer. when i download the game says there is no app and isnt a zip file, am i doing something wrong? other games ive downloaded from here i just zip and extract all

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
im trying to download the game using a windows computer. when i download the game says there is no app and isnt a zip file, am i doing something wrong? other games ive downloaded from here i just zip and extract all
Use 7-zip. Found here

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a cheat mid that shows the events or walkthrough
There are cheats on your phone but not for that. Except for the dates (and depending on knowledge the museum and movie quizzes) you won't need a walkthrough if you follow the in game hints.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes