Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
The animations aren't wonky everything works flawless on my end. Possible that it is an issue on your side. Maybe outdated graphic card drivers or video codecs?
It's not that the animations don't work. They aren't smooth. For example, if you've ever played Milfy City. The animations in that are smooth.

It's like the loop isn't smooth. Pausing for a brief second before continuing the loop kinda thing.

As for graphics and everything, they're just fine. I run other games no issue. So I know it's not that.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
On a complete and unrelated side note...anyone else get the urge to punch the MC in the face whenever you see it? It's just so punchable. And that smile....gives me horror vibes or something.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's not that the animations don't work. They aren't smooth. For example, if you've ever played Milfy City. The animations in that are smooth.

It's like the loop isn't smooth. Pausing for a brief second before continuing the loop kinda thing.

As for graphics and everything, they're just fine. I run other games no issue. So I know it's not that.
You can't compare Milfy City with MotH, because both games use two different engines, two different code languages and two different video players.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
my game is blocked. i can't go forward Ashley 30 love 15 lust. watch horror movie. will come near you at night. days pass but not come. Claire 25 love 6 lust. Leave the door open at night before it is a bath. does not progress. 20 obedience to Veronica. clean kitchen living room bathroom. does not progress. What am I missing

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
my game is blocked. i can't go forward Ashley 30 love 15 lust. watch horror movie. will come near you at night. days pass but not come. Claire 25 love 6 lust. Leave the door open at night before it is a bath. does not progress. 20 obedience to Veronica. clean kitchen living room bathroom. does not progress. What am I missing
Do what the hints are telling you to do and delete the outdated walkthrough which you use.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
For Ashley, watch the horror film with her, go to bed set your alarm for 08:00, and close the door
For Claire, when you go to bed at night, wear boxers set the alarm for 08:00, and leave the door open
For Veronica, give her the chore at 10:00 then check she is doing it at 12:00, you must see her doing all three chores

Reactions: dogadeniz

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
guys who have full save please share!! and how to put save in game TIA
Go here to request a save. Then make sure you copy the .SAV file to the "savegames" folder for MotH. There will be additional numbers added (generated by F95) to the file that you'll be downloading, so be sure to remove them after you've pasted your save in the folder.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
You can't compare Milfy City with MotH, because both games use two different engines, two different code languages and two different video players.
Doesn't stop the animation loop from being a bit weird. I used Milfy City as a means to talk about animation and the smoothness I was talking about since people thought my video driver was bad.

Regardless, the loops are just weird. They stop for like half a second before continuing. It's just not a smooth transition between loops. That's why I was wondering if anyone knew if they were still updating the game at least with fixes or if there were mods that smoothed the looping animation.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Doesn't stop the animation loop from being a bit weird. I used Milfy City as a means to talk about animation and the smoothness I was talking about since people thought my video driver was bad.

Regardless, the loops are just weird. They stop for like half a second before continuing. It's just not a smooth transition between loops. That's why I was wondering if anyone knew if they were still updating the game at least with fixes or if there were mods that smoothed the looping animation.
Your video card will play a role in how well or how poorly the animated scenes appear to the player. My video card has 2GB of VRAM (DDR3) onboard while my motherboard itself has 16GB of RAM (DDR3). Yet the animation plays smoothly (compared to MwM where the animation appears sluggish and "jerky"). However, if I attempt to play MotH on an older system that shares RAM (2GB DDR3) between the OS and the GPU, the animation will appear sluggish at best.

There isn't really anything you can do to improve the animation aside from upgrading the hardware, which can be costly and since most people use a laptop over a desktop, you're pretty much stuck with what you have.

Without knowing what the specs are for your computer, I'd guess you just barely meet the recommended minimum requirements.

Last edited:

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Your video card will play a role in how well or how poorly the animated scenes appear to the player. My video card has 2GB of VRAM (DDR3) onboard while my motherboard itself has 16GB of RAM (DDR3). Yet the animation plays smoothly (compared to MwM where the animation appears sluggish and "jerky"). However, if I attempt to play MotH on an older system that shares RAM (2GB DDR3) between the OS and the GPU, the animation will appear sluggish at best.

There isn't really anything you can do to improve the animation aside from upgrading the hardware, which can be costly and since most people use a laptop over a desktop, you're pretty much stuck with what you have.

Without knowing what the specs are for your computer, I'd guess you just barely meet the recommended minimum requirements.
Guys...it's not my graphics. I'm not saying that things are playing slowly or choppy. I'm saying that the loop is off.

It plays the animation, gets to the end of the loop, pauses for like 0.5s and then resumes the loop. The loop is off.

If you really want to know my graphics.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700T CPU @2.90GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 12.0gb
System Type: 64-Bit Operating System, x64-based Processor
Display Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

If my computer can't run this game, there's a serious problem. Considering I can run Skyrim, League of Legends, and even Fallout 4 (albeit on lower settings) but all those run fine.

If you guys don't know what I'm talking about when I talk about the loop being static, go to any scene with Veronica (as that's who I focused on first and have seen this) that has animation with the speed keys (Plus and minus to increase or decrease the speed).

The animation plays fine, until it loops. In and out, but then there's a pause as if the loop resets and it goes again. It's like two static images being smacked against each other. Idk how more I can explain, but since there doesn't seem to be anyone else who notices this, then there's probably not a mod out there that smooths those loops.

And by static, I'm talking about when it loops. Especially when you speed up. Not throughout the animation loop. Throughout the animation loop it's fine. It's only when it gets to the looping part where the animation starts over.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys...it's not my graphics. I'm not saying that things are playing slowly or choppy. I'm saying that the loop is off.

It plays the animation, gets to the end of the loop, pauses for like 0.5s and then resumes the loop. The loop is off.

If you really want to know my graphics.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700T CPU @2.90GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 12.0gb
System Type: 64-Bit Operating System, x64-based Processor
Display Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

If my computer can't run this game, there's a serious problem. Considering I can run Skyrim, League of Legends, and even Fallout 4 (albeit on lower settings) but all those run fine.

If you guys don't know what I'm talking about when I talk about the loop being static, go to any scene with Veronica (as that's who I focused on first and have seen this) that has animation with the speed keys (Plus and minus to increase or decrease the speed).

The animation plays fine, until it loops. In and out, but then there's a pause as if the loop resets and it goes again. It's like two static images being smacked against each other. Idk how more I can explain, but since there doesn't seem to be anyone else who notices this, then there's probably not a mod out there that smooths those loops.

And by static, I'm talking about when it loops. Especially when you speed up. Not throughout the animation loop. Throughout the animation loop it's fine. It's only when it gets to the looping part where the animation starts over.
There haven't been any reports here or on Discord about animation issues in MotH, though we have seen quite a few having trouble with the animated scenes in MwM. Normally we'd recommend getting the basic K-Lite codec pack and updating your video card drivers. The videos themselves (MP4 format) are about 2 seconds long (you can find them in the MotH folder in "man of the house_Data\StreamingAssets\" then into any one of the numbered folders).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

I just played through all animations from the gallery on my PC (roughly half a dozen years old, mid range off the shelf) and did see very slight loop delays on a couple, but nowhere near 0.5 seconds, maybe a tenth of that it was barely noticeable if I didn't look for it, and only in the lowest speed setting. They were gone the moment I clicked "speed up" and most didn't have them in the first place. Exception was the Veronica/Ashley bathroom scene, which really has a small delay for me, though again still not even close to half a second. But I guess it is not the program itself, though sometimes with all the possible hardware combinations out there, strange things are bound to happen.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
They stop for like half a second before continuing. It's just not a smooth transition between loops.
ok, the transition between loops might not be seamless - not on my system at least. But I run MotH via Wine on a Linux system which isn't compare able with a native Windows system.

However, same as Cartageno I don't think it is nowhere near to 0.5 seconds.

So, to answer your original question: No, there is no mod nor will there be an update.

As Sycho mentioned before there hasn't been a single report regarding the loop transition here, on dev's discord nor on Steam.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
ok, the transition between loops might not be seamless - not on my system at least. But I run MotH via Wine on a Linux system which isn't compare able with a native Windows system.

However, same as Cartageno I don't think it is nowhere near to 0.5 seconds.

So, to answer your original question: No, there is no mod nor will there be an update.

As Sycho mentioned before there hasn't been a single report regarding the loop transition here, on dev's discord nor on Steam.
0.5s was an exaggeration, but I was trying to get across what I was meaning. Shame there isn't anything that smooths the transition.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I just played through all animations from the gallery on my PC (roughly half a dozen years old, mid range off the shelf) and did see very slight loop delays on a couple, but nowhere near 0.5 seconds, maybe a tenth of that it was barely noticeable if I didn't look for it, and only in the lowest speed setting.
Well, I was kinda exaggerating to get the point across of what I was meaning. My bad.

Soxiyof

Aug 8, 2020
Hello,

Im currently trying to make progress the Angel path. Although I'm not sure how I could do it. The tip says to "visit Mom's office and find out more on the AISA project". On the previous posts, I saw a few responses saying something about a briefcase. But i think it occurs later. I tried getting back to Mom's room at 8:00 pm although i can't go inside.

I've already search twice on Mom's diary to advanced mom path to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and

Do i need to progress Mom's path before finding more clues that lead to her office ?

Take care and have fun !!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,

Im currently trying to make progress the Angel path. Although I'm not sure how I could do it. The tip says to "visit Mom's office and find out more on the AISA project". On the previous posts, I saw a few responses saying something about a briefcase. But i think it occurs later. I tried getting back to Mom's room at 8:00 pm although i can't go inside.

I've already search twice on Mom's diary to advanced mom path to
and

Do i need to progress Mom's path before finding more clues that lead to her office ?

Take care and have fun !!
Could you attach your save, please?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes