Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
So I think I may have beaten this game, but when I go to the masquerade it says under development inside for the choices. I thought the game was finished? Did the dev rush the ending or something?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So I think I may have beaten this game, but when I go to the masquerade it says under development inside for the choices. I thought the game was finished? Did the dev rush the ending or something?
You cannot do anything inside Masquerade except for advancing the Office Debby storyline, but I don't remember any "Under Development" messages. The game is finished otherwise, and while more content could always happen, it doesn't feel unfinished or rushed to me.

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
You cannot do anything inside Masquerade except for advancing the Office Debby storyline, but I don't remember any "Under Development" messages. The game is finished otherwise, and while more content could always happen, it doesn't feel unfinished or rushed to me.
Here's a screengrab from inside the masquerade showing the under development messages.

1601336746947.png

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Any ideas why these aren't unlocking when I meet girls? I've been to all of these locations and talked to all of the girls.

1601339990088.png

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
I finally finished Man of the House yesterday (all endings, yessss:cool::cool:). Had a lot of fun, great game! Just started playing Mystwood Manor. Very curious!
is it easy to open last unnamed/hidden achievements ...no idea what will trigger em...but i havenot done adate with mom yet ...so maybe smething will pop up
....eh museum date preparation is confusing...cannot get ingredients and candles...

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is it easy to open last unnamed/hidden achievements ...no idea what will trigger em...but i havenot done adate with mom yet ...so maybe smething will pop up
....eh museum date preparation is confusing...cannot get ingredients and candles...
General achievement #16? Yes, it's quite simple, actually.

Complete all of the other achievements (which includes all of the other endings for Claire, Veronica, Pam, Emma and Ashley), unlock all of the items in the gallery (that includes all images, scenes, videos and collectables) and you need to have Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats at 5 each. These can get raised by pairing up with Veronica and Claire during the group yoga session on Saturday mornings on the rooftop at 8. But again, you'll need to be at a relationship level (100/100) with at least Claire and Veronica.

The ingredients for the dinner at home with Claire are at the supermarket. When you go there, you should see a bag of groceries. That's what you'll need for the "romantic evening" (seen in the notes on your phone). Finding the candles will trigger as soon as you enter the kitchen after you have everything else on the list.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
....i just failed to see those achievements (not named in walkthroughs)...and i dont like to be in the dark;/

well i had one date (home)...and for museum one i have ingredients and candles as well...some things were checked but that 2 - nope, nothing triggered their appearence

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
....i just failed to see those achievements to be named in walkthroughs...and i dont like be in the dark;/

well i had one date (home)...and for museum one i have ingredients and candles as well...some things were checked but that 2 - nope, nothing triggered their appearence
Well what achievements are you missing?

Attached is a list of all the completed achievements.

Mickey_3x

Aug 31, 2020
Hello : I am stuck with Veronica (at the start) : I am supposed to make her do the chore home (cleaning) and I have 3 options..
I did this several times, but her Submission doesnt progress anymore, and the "tip" still says : Make her doing the chore home.
... I dont have anything else to do with her, no other options.. Do I simply have to keep "make her work home"..? Even without submission points going up?

Thanks
PS : NO SPOIL needed thanks... just tell me if i keep make her work home (I did already 10 times +-), or if it is a nasty bug?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello : I am stuck with Veronica (at the start) : I am supposed to make her do the chore home (cleaning) and I have 3 options..
I did this several times, but her Submission doesnt progress anymore, and the "tip" still says : Make her doing the chore home.
... I dont have anything else to do with her, no other options.. Do I simply have to keep "make her work home"..? Even without submission points going up?

Thanks
PS : NO SPOIL needed thanks... just tell me if i keep make her work home (I did already 10 times +-), or if it is a nasty bug?
No, it's not a bug. After you've assigned her a chore, you'll need to check on her at noon to make sure she's doing what you've asked her to do.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
date thing was a inconsistency of sort i think (or my memory failed me). like after first date i had same items listed in notes (unchecked) and i think i bought some again to get a green check again (thinking that such are prerequisites). but after i actually asked mom by phone the 2nd date (museum date) got inst-trigged

Well what achievements are you missing?
latest 2. 1 unnamed, 1 overachiever for main gyals (i closed dating part, 100-100. but achivemnts mom86%vero86ashley75 * for ashley 2 unnamed achievs 10-11)
...and some secondary fems left....for emmy i dont know what 7th unnamed one is, same for ammy. 5th unnamed - no idea.
will go in details when smth will feel unresolvable

Last edited:

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Is the bonus content at the end (once you've finished all of the characters' routes) worth it? I'm sorta bored of the game at this point, and wondering if it's worth it.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes