Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Please ignore walkthrough documents, they tend to have outdated/incorrect information, only use them for resolving dates if you can't otherwise.

Though the information here is correct: do Yoga with Veronica or take care of Veronica on the beach.

Ashley's jealousy can be raised similarily, just choose mom instead of Veronica.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vincenza

gaboloco

Feb 27, 2019
Someone can explain me how the hell works the codecs and the klite pack? I already download and run the exe but the animations dosnt work

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Been a long time since I played this and can't believe I haven't commented on this thread so here it goes, who is everyone's favourite girl/character? Mine has got to be Veronica.
Sophia for whatever reason. Veronica and Pam are up there, too. Shrink and Emma are at the other end of the table, not least because their story doesn't intermingle as much with the others'.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i cant complete the game im missing claire dream event i dont know how to trigger it as well as ashley im stuck at 91 percent need help

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Someone can explain me how the hell works the codecs and the klite pack? I already download and run the exe but the animations dosnt work
Can you go into Control Panel >> Device Manager and attach a screenshot of your "Display Adapters", please?

i need help
Could you be a bit more specific on what you need help with?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Can you go into Control Panel >> Device Manager and attach a screenshot of your "Display Adapters", please?

Could you be a bit more specific on what you need help with?
i cant trigger claire dream event its the only thing thats left and with ashley im missing 4% of the pictures but no idea how to get em

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i cant trigger claire dream event its the only thing thats left and with ashley im missing 4% of the pictures but no idea how to get em
Can you attach your save, please?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes