Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
While I would maybe have chosen a different type, I'd rather have some babyface MC than the 1100th horse hung pseudo alpha, walking and talking like a brain damaged Yeti.
You are also right, of course.
But that's the way it is with male protagonists, i don't know a game where they appeal to me. Even in sims4 i only play lesbian couples :LOL:

Reactions: Cartageno

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
For Ashley's images, peep into the keyhole of the bathroom door at 8am.
For Claire's images #24-#28 go to sleep naked with the door opened before midnight and set the alarm clock for 8am. Choose "I fall asleep dreaming about her" when she comes to the door.
For Claire's image #40, go to her room at 22:00 and practice with her. Look back into her room after the scene ends.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
For Ashley's images, peep into the keyhole of the bathroom door at 8am.
For Claire's images #24-#28 go to sleep naked with the door opened before midnight and set the alarm clock for 8am. Choose "I fall asleep dreaming about her" when she comes to the door.
For Claire's image #40, go to her room at 22:00 and practice with her. Look back into her room after the scene ends.
thanks a lot it works do you know how to trigger the gym alternate payment?

Reactions: Sycho

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Been a long time since I played this and can't believe I haven't commented on this thread so here it goes, who is everyone's favourite girl/character? Mine has got to be Veronica.
I see you are a man of culture.
Veronica is the best. Very distant second is Debby.
And yet he's still more manly than the MC from Milfy City.
I think it has more to do with how is he written. MC of MOTH is originally timid, and somewhat insecure, but he builds his character and becomes quite a player. Also, he acts like a young adult all the time. Besides, Faerin is programmer by vocation, not artist. He used stock models, this model was already popular with BB (he had darker complexion there, but it's same model).

Last edited:
Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how do i trigger the secret ending?
You'll need to have all achievements (except for General #16) at 100%. Unlock all items in your gallery (images, videos, scenes and collectables) and have Claire's suspicion as well as Ashley's jealousy stats at 5 each.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for your answer. Now i don't quite understand why Debby gave me 6 Jetons.
Probably so you didn't have to buy them from the shady guy (he charges $1,000). But it could be any reason, really.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
great now im at 86% with the collectables any guide for that with pictures

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
great now im at 86% with the collectables any guide for that with pictures
As a matter of fact, there is. I have a guide for that on my account.

Reactions: H2R

tadams587

Jan 30, 2018
There is a scene where the mom gives the MC a stealth handjob on the couch while one of her girls, unaware, were in the room. Any body know how to unlock it? Or have a save before it. I'm fairly sure it was the mom who gave the stealth handjob.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is a scene where the mom gives the MC a stealth handjob on the couch while one of her girls, unaware, were in the room. Any body know how to unlock it? Or have a save before it. I'm fairly sure it was the mom who gave the stealth handjob.
It's been a while since I've played that scene, so could you attach your save, please?

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
iirc I think you have to watch a movie with her but her lust has too be high enough to trigger it

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes