H2R

Jul 9, 2020
There is a scene where the mom gives the MC a stealth handjob on the couch while one of her girls, unaware, were in the room. Any body know how to unlock it? Or have a save before it. I'm fairly sure it was the mom who gave the stealth handjob.
and make sure that you collect the collectables so that you can get the real ending

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I see you are a man of culture.
Veronica is the best. Very distant second is Debby.
Why thank you but I wouldn't say I'm a man of culture lol just out of all of them I find Veronica the hottest for example it's like with Sisterly Lust out of everyone I find Bella the hottest and you can both take them down a peg or two of course my main save with Bella was the Love route but the other save was the Dom route just like Veronica.

Reactions: Thermophob

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why thank you but I wouldn't say I'm a man of culture lol just out of all of them I find Veronica the hottest for example it's like with Sisterly Lust out of everyone I find Bella the hottest and you can both take them down a peg or two of course my main save with Bella was the Love route but the other save was the Dom route just like Veronica.
I wouldn't put her appeal down to her hotness as much actually, I like the development. Not so much the "bitchy sister comes to like you" part, that's a staple (though for once she doesn't seem to have had asecret crush on you for 18 years), but the transition has a great pacing and I love the "coming to like it scenes" - washing machine rebellion and after you found out her boss knows.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I wouldn't put her appeal down to her hotness as much actually, I like the development. Not so much the "bitchy sister comes to like you" part, that's a staple (though for once she doesn't seem to have had asecret crush on you for 18 years), but the transition has a great pacing and I love the "coming to like it scenes" - washing machine rebellion and after you found out her boss knows.
Yes that is true but I do find her character more hot than the others but I do like her story line as well that is also why she is my fave character too as well.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Well, it seems we have similar tastes, I also find bitchy older sis... erm roommates most interesting characters (Veronica, Caroline from MC, Bella from SL, Tracey from DoD etc)...
As for MoTH, of course, all girls are interesting and good looking, but getting itno Veronica's pants was most fun.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, it seems we have similar tastes, I also find bitchy older sis... erm roommates most interesting characters (Veronica, Caroline from MC, Bella from SL, Tracey from DoD etc)...
As for MoTH, of course, all girls are interesting and good looking, but getting itno Veronica's pants was most fun.
Well, with Caroline that's kind of a given - though I wouldn't call her "bitchy". But she's the only one who doesn't want to jump you from the beginning so the only one where I feel like making emotional progress at all.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
I am having a problem I have all the cosplay collectables except most wanted number 2 that is in front of the masquerade its just not there and I am just about fully done with the game. Can anyone help me please.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am having a problem I have all the cosplay collectables except most wanted number 2 that is in front of the masquerade its just not there and I am just about fully done with the game. Can anyone help me please.
Look at the bottom right of the door. The walkthrough says "bottom left", but Faerin moved it to make it easier to see.

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Look at the bottom right of the door. The walkthrough says "bottom left", but Faerin moved it to make it easier to see.
No it is actually totally missing from mine it is no where on the page. I am going to see if I can attach my save file for you to look at. So there is the save and a pic so you can see that the cosplay collectable is not there.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
eh...i finished the stories and most achievements excluding
--- some annoying non-100% photomemory : mom 98%, amy 99% ...impossible to know what is missing
--- leftover achievements which are unnamed and undisclosed ... :mad:
k also waited until last moment and gained 5 jealosy-suspicion for mom-ashley. should anything be triggered?
Man of the House Walkthrough & Guide:
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-walkthrough-faq-thread.16989/

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No it is actually totally missing from mine it is no where on the page. I am going to see if I can attach my save file for you to look at. So there is the save and a pic so you can see that the cosplay collectable is not there.
It's right where I've circled it. On the right-hand side of the door. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
eh...i finished the stories and most achievements excluding
--- some annoying non-100% photomemory : mom 98%, amy 99% ...impossible to know what is missing
--- leftover achievements which are unnamed and undisclosed ... :mad:
k also waited until last moment and gained 5 jealosy-suspicion for mom-ashley. should anything be triggered?
Check your gallery to see if you are missing anything (images, videos, scenes and collectables). Check your achievements to see if you're missing anything in there as well. The only one that should not be completed yet is General achievement #16 (which is the bonus ending). The rest should be at 100%.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i see... havenot checked that gallery thing before.
k finished memories (excluding drilla. i obtained eveerything in gallery but he is still missing something as having X in paparazzo achievement )
collectables - missing 2nd most wanted (masquarad place) and i cannot see it there...entered the club and left - nothing appeared. so no idea.
so what would be an hidden/unnamed achievemnt of each girl (exlcuding sophia) before last one (overachiever) ...is it christmas special or smth? or thinking about future related

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i see... havenot checked that gallery thing before.
almost finished memories
missing drilla photo memeories 66-70

and collectables excluding 2nd most wanted (masq place) -- unless it required getting full interstellar
so what would be an hidden/unnamed achievemnt of each girl (exlcuding sophia) before last one (overachiever) ...is it christmas special or smth? or thinking about future related
By "drilla", I'm assuming you're referring to the MC. Deliver pizzas for Pam and get the pizza milf to level 3 to get an alternate form of payment.

And yes, the collectables are tiered. You have to unlock one version before you can unlock the other. There's a guide for them I posted .

The items before the Overachiever event are the endings for the girls. Only some of them have separate endings, the main girls (Claire, Veronica, Emma and Ashley) have several endings, with the side girls included (that also depends on the "main" girls progression). Sophia, Debby, Diane and Amy have to be at 100% before they can get included in the endings for the main girls.

Depending on everyone's stats, you may be able to do a few endings. But without knowing the stats for everyone, or by looking at your save, I can't tell you what you need to do there.

The Christmas special is a standalone. It's not part of the main storyline. It's just a holiday special.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes